In this post I’ll be reblogging some retweets from the past month broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events such as the Fluke contraception controversy as well as the continuing military droning in the Middle East. Follow the conversation at xwoop and lolprez.
- ObamaCare proves that Obama don’t care.
- The Hunger Games? Sounds like a new Obama economic policy.
- OH: I can’t believe there is a whole wikipedia page on Bo Obama… And there is a lot written on him.
- One thing I learned about President Obama, he doesn’t like to pull out if he doesn’t have to. #afghanistan
- The US is not a police state, it’s a prison state.
- (DUE PROCESS != JUDICIAL PROCESS) = DRONE STRIKE DEATH SQUAD USA
- By status quo, for the status quo.
- The United States does not have true allies, it only has puppets and muppets.
- Don’t trust the man, or the woman behind the man, of the corporation behind the man, of the money behind the man…
- Bill Clinton, apparently went from being president of the US to a registered lobbyist for an oil company. #shill #lobbyist
- Doing business in China is doing business with the devil.
- You can’t spell Romney without MONEY.
- When it comes to R&D and IP, China is the Borg. China want to assimilate and integrate western IP into their state run corporations.
- Capitalism does not mean fleecing.
- With modern construction methods, there is no reason why people are still homeless.
- I wonder if the people behind Kony 2012 would make a documentary about King Leopold II of Belgium 2012. #historical #warcriminal
- War is business as usual.
- History is bound to repeat itself because people have such bad memory!
- Unless you encrypt your data assume someone can and will access it, read it, monitor it, use it…
- Open Secret, No Surprise: All large scale communication services, such as Skype and GMail, have backdoors.
- If some one else loses it, it’s not your job to find it for them.
- 2012 is the new 1984.
In Da Future
- In the future, it will be illegal to feed the hungry.
- In the future, TomTom will be an insurance company.
- In the future, presidents will receive the medal of peace their first year of presidency and trial for war criminal trial their last.
- In the future, Facebook Credits will be legal tender.
- In the future, everyone wi have 15 minutes of fame and a New York Times best selling book.
- In the future, every human experience will be shared in a social network.
- The argument whether Sandra Fluke is a slut or that religious institutions should pay for your life of sin is all wrong.
- President Obama called Sandra Fluke to console her for being a slut, and see what she is doing Saturday night.
- Q: Will Sandra Fluke wear white at her wedding? A: Only if the government forces the church she is getting married to pay for it.
- As the right argues with the left about who should pay for the dinner/sex/contraception on a date, big pharma is cashing in record sales.
- There is no reason why contraception should be expensive, no reason why you should need insurance for it, it should be free with every drink.
- Contraceptions have been used for over 4 thousand years, are well understood, and cheap to make that we should not be having this debate.
- Being a slut is no fluke.