Currently on Amazon there are over nine books on the Twitter, and more coming soon. For those not yet using Twitter, it is a micro blogging service. Each message update sent to Twitter has a limit of 140 characters. Twitter always asks one single question, What are you doing? And from this one single question and 140 characters used to answer said question, Twitter has grown to become a cottage industry for mashup developer, marketers, and bloggers.
- Twitter Revolution: How Social Media and Mobile Marketing is Changing the Way We Do Business & Market Online
- twitter means business: how microblogging can help or hurt your company
- Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
- Twitter: Free Social Networking For Business – 100 Success Secrets To Increase Your Profits and Sales Using Twitter Business Strategies
- Twitter in Plain English
- Twitter For Dummies
- Twitter: How Short Messages Can Make A Big Difference To Your Business
- Twitter Top Success Secrets and Best Practices: Twitter Experts Share The World-s Greatest Tips
- Twitter Traffic Magic – How To Use Twitter To Boost Your Real Estate Blog Traffic
The question I is, do people really need Twitter for Dummies or Twitter in 21 days? I mean, Twitter is easier to use than a phone. I type a lot less buttons on my iPhone to tweet an update than to call out of my area code.