Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in November 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- If President Obama would to walk through a naked body scanner it would show that he is a fake.
- Where in the World is Carmen Santiago? Who in the World is Barry Soetoro?
- Instead of Hope, President Obama’s campaign slogan for 2012 should be Grope!
- The Art of Civil Disobedience: [redacted] [classified] [censored] [national security treat level purple]
- Rapid rail is an oxymoron like clean coal.
- The media loves to segregate people into black and white, blue state and red state, male and female, and 18-30 years and 30-whatever.
- I belong to the church of Our Lady of No Regrets.
- Feliz dia de los muertos y zombies!
- Art is meant to be felt up not held up.
- I’m thankful for being thankful.
- I am a dream machine.
- Traffic jam at In-N-Out drive thru, more at 11.
- The 3G here feels like it lost a G.
- Pomegranate is the flavor of the year.
- Some cultures have holidays where they fast, up to a month, we have a two day holiday devoted to consumption.
- Some songs are only meant to be heard with a bottle of tequila at hand.
- If the Internet would re-imagine Santa, he would say LOL instead of ho! ho! ho! and kids would leave bacon out for him instead of cookies.
- CDs, DVDs, Blu Rays, game cartridges, etc are future antiques sitting on someones shelf.
- Randumb is the best dumb there is.
- My bed is a hotbed of hot.
- Just breath. Just believe. Just be.
- Once you go Black Friday, you don’t go back.
- OH: Your food gave diarrhea and your sex gave me gonorrhea.
- OH: The turkey made you lazy.
- OH: I’m done looking at my moms wish list. It’s really an uninspiring list.
- OH: He has a little too much holiday spirit in his cup.
- OH: Your feelings on stuff is ruining your relationships.
- OH: Can I tie you up in tinsel?
- OH: Girl has nothing to show and she is showing it.
- OH: Everyone needs a little glitter in their life.
- OH: We we have now is only like 0.1 of what we need, but it is like 10 times better than what we had before.
- OH: Harrison Ford is a clone but is no Cloney
In The Future
- In the future, to travel we would have to wear TSA approved travel gowns and slippers, much like medical gowns.
- In the future, the government will repress opponents by calling them copyright pirates or terrorist.
- In the future, civil disobedience will be in the form of retweet.
- In the future, there will be a new venereal disease vector, TSA genital groping.
- In the future, if a baby is born in transit the TSA pass him or her through a x-ray scanner before the mom can hold the baby.
- In the future, a baby being born will need to agree to term of service and end user license agreements.
- In the future, the FBI will raid your home because of the heirloom tomatoes you are growing in your backyard.
- I practice safe sex and safe enhanced security groping. It good to be safe from terrorists and TSA spread STDs.
- I been hearing all these stories of the TSA fondling and codling with transports, I’ll be wearing a condom next time I travel to be safe.
- TSA: TSA Sexual Assualt
- What is the TSA’s exit plan?
- Worst governmental agencies in history: the Hitler’s SS, Hussein’s Republican Guards, and Obama’s TSA.
- The TSA would just as well force everyone to walk around naked so they could get a better view.
- TSA want to check your private package personally! Opt out! Cock out! Opt out!
- I figured out what TSA stands for, Thuggishly Screen Americans!
- Can’t wait until the government starts a national database of naked body scanner pictures.
- It’s not security when your own government use scare tactics.
- You give up all civil rights when you give up your genitalia to government officials, because by then the government has you by the balls!