Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in December 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- The salary of a president is $374K, but President Obama made over $5 million last year in 2009.
- IBM Watson has more personality than President Obama. IBM Watson for president 2012!
- @barackobama have we invented time travel? Because I thought you were to close Gitmo one year into your term. Maybe your clock runs slow.
- Lil Wayne would have made a better first black president than Obama.
- The audacity of dope
- We got to out build, out innovate, out educate as well as out hustle the rest of the world. – President Obama
- To win the future you’ve got to bet on debt. – President Obama
- To win the future you’ve got to bet on black. – President Obama
- Win The Future By Borrowing From It – President Obama
- I completely oppose the dictatorship of Mubarak Obama.
- Within the span of two years we went from “Yes We Can” to “Oh No He Didn’t”
- The new world order is of the corporations, by the elites, and for slaves.
- How do you protest a ban on protests?
- Warrants? We no need no stinking warrants to read yo email and Facebook account! – FBI
- An Intelligence Officer in the federal government might make less than $60/year. How intelligent can the guy be to take this job?
- You know the government is too big when there is a official job tittle for a White House Social Secretary that earns in the 6 figures.
- All your income are belong to the IRS.
- You are either a slave of the state or an enemy of the state.
- The CIA is in the malware and virus writing business, basically they are spook script kiddies.
- The government has a back door to your high speed router.
- The feds have seized domain names from individuals, will they next seize Twitter and Facebook accounts?
- The US finances two sort of organizations dictators and banks.
- There are laws against panhandling, there should be a law against pandering.
- What former tech CEO will run for governor of California next?
- If Hollywood ran the government, Charlie Sheen would be president, Mel Gibson Vice President, and Lady Gaga would the the Secretary of State
- What wealthy CEO or Hollywood actor will run for CA governor next?
- The land of the free and the home of the brave and the naked body scanners.
- FBI: Facebook Bureau of Investigations
- How is it that a government agency will release a computer virus but some kid that guesses a politicians email password gets jail time?
- The law is not above the law.
- The way Gaddafi has used war planes and high caliber weapons on civilians you would think he was a general with the IDF.
- Political protests are sweeping through the Middle East and Wisconsin.
- Wondering who will be the next dictator of Egypt.
- The people have spoken and regimes have crumble.
- First Tunisia, now Egypt, next England!!!
- Mummy Mubarak to step down!!!
- Congratulations to the people of Egypt.
- The will of the people is mightier than the edicts of dictators.
- Mubarack Obama to step down!!!!
- If you can tweet you can start a revolution.
- If the American Revolution would be held today the Federalist Papers would be known as the Facebook Status Updates.
- The will of the people is always mightier than the will of a dictraitor.
- Dictators are traitor to their country.
- No one questions a hanging chad if it’s punched through with a bullet.
- Some vote with a rigged voting machine, other with cold hard cash, and others with an AK-47.
- Wall Street: The Fourth Branch of government.
- In cash we trust.
- Monsanto has figured out how to grow genetically modified money on trees.
- Home is where your mortgage is.
- In information economy you bribe public officials not with dirty money but with dirty insider information.
- Corporatism is not capitalism.
- There is no such thing as white collar on white collar crime.
- Let freedom ring with the ricochet of a bullet.
- They should have a naked body scanner at the red carpet at the Oscars.
- This CNN broadcast has been modified to fit your screen and our agenda.
- The revolution will be produced for 24 hour cable news.
- The problem with @CNN is that their anchors talk too much about what they know so little about.
- WTF: Win The Future
- China can advertise in Times Square but I can’t Google in Tiananmen Square.
- Is the federal government too big to fail?
- Bahrain or Bloodrain?
- Charity is big business.
- Riots, rebellions, and revolutions in the morning!
- Ethnic cleansing is a dirty business.
- Many of the political assassins in American history have three names, for example Lee Harvey Oswald and Jared Lee Loughner.
In Da Future
- In the future, money will have QR codes and RFID chips.
- In the future, picture taking, map drawing, and evasive driving will be made illegal.
- In the future, it will be considered illegal to quote/teach/defend the Constitution.
- In the future, the chains of bondage will be virtual.
- To me @urbanhomestead’s tactics are no better than @MonsantoCo’s. I wonder if get have the same lawyer.
- @urbanhomestead patents pollination in plants, sues the green giant.
- Blogging is often confused with reporting and freedom of speech. – Dervaes Family Institute For Trademark Lawsuits
- @urbanhomestead you can’t usurp a home grown and grass root community with a trademark.
- @urbanHomestead to send Twitter a cease and desist for allowing the #urbanhomestead hashtag.
- @urbanhomestead to send @urbanoutfitters and @KeithUrban a ‘fyi cease and desist’ letter for trademark infringement for using the word Urban
- Hey @urbanhomestead I just purchased The Urban Homestead: Your Guide to Self-sufficient Living in the Heart of the City by Kelly Coyne!
- I hate to inform @urbanhomestead but you can’t claim copyright or trade mark infringement on a book name or title. Stop your attack!
- @urbanhomestead just patented drip irrigation and the domestication of snow peas, oh, and don’t use their trademarks without consent.