Can you imagine how different our world would be if a large imposing government had stepped in to regulate the manufacture, sale, and use of the Gutenberg’s printing press? We would still be living in the dark ages. 3D printing technology is poised to have a similar affect on our society as the Gutenberg’s printing press had on medieval Europe but the US government and American corporations such as Disney want to restrict and regulated the technology. 3D will change the world and the trajectory of human development for the better.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in December 2011 such as the ongoing Occupy Wall Street, and the continuing revolutions in the Middle East. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- The Department of State runs most NGOs.
- Regime change is not a revolution.
- The US State Department has over 18+K people in the Baghdad, more than they have working inside Washington, DC.
- The US is pulling out of Iraq, president Obama should know that the pull out method is not the most recommended.
- Most people know that the US has an earthquake machine, most people don’t realize is that they have a mini version: heart attack machine
- Iran to US: All your drone are belong to us.
- Who dropped the SOPA?
- Politics is bananas.
- The future of politics: Dancing With Republican Candidates.
- Mo’ money, mo’ cents.
- Our modern economy is largely based on waste.
- Just like money doesn’t grow on trees, jobs aren’t created by political speeches.
- Money is a drug. Banks are dealers.
- Either we build the future we want or we outsource our future to China.
- Bacon is the future!
- Your brain has been co-opted.
- That star is moving like an unnamed areal vehicle.
- Mo’ money, less taxes.
- You can learn a lot about a person by there shopping list, including how they write it and order it.
- One of the worst things about traveling, in addition to delays and TSA gropings, rude cabbies.
- There is nothing more annoying that carrying a pen that does not work!
- #40dollars means $3,350 KES (Keynan Shillings).
- #40dollars means I still don’t have a job and Gitmo is still not closed.
- #40dollars means we will pay $120 to pay for this.
- #40dollars means I can buy a fake birth certificate and fake ID from Hawaii. #mclovin
- #40dollars means a bone that they toss to stupid slaves to fight over.
- It’s not like Obama is giving anybody #40dollars.
- #40dollars means one extra lap dance at my local strip joint.
- #40dollars means I could buy more Chinese made products.
- #40dollars means I can score a bump of coke.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in December 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- President Barrack Obama to crown himself Sultan Hussein Obama.
- Would Sultan Hussein Obama intervene in Bahrain, Syria, Yemen, Ivory Coast, Britain?
- Show me the money, the real unemployment figures, the federal reserves back office deals, and your birth certificate.
- President Obama sought approval for war and aggression towered Libya in the UN instead of from congress.
- Obama doesn’t need congress to declare war if he gets his marching orders from a UN resolution.
- President Obama is a token president.
- Do as you are told – President Obama
- ‘We the people’ has been rewritten to ‘we the lobbyists.’
- The default policy for government should be freedom not feardom.
- The president is not above the law of the land.
- United Slaves of America.
- If the press cows to government censorship requests, is there really freedom of press?
- 50% of all Al Queda members are CIA.
- There is a secret government black op agency known as CIAQ, Central Intelligence Al-Queda.
- If the government shuts down, I will proclaim myself emperor of these United States, except for Idaho.
- IRS agents don’t carry calculators, they carry guns.
- Half of congress are trolls the other half are tools.
- If Hollywood ran the government, Charlie Sheen would be president, Mel Gibson Vice President, and Lady Gaga would the the Secretary of State, and American Idol judges would run the Supreme Court.
- Donald Trump should make The Apprentice: Congress Edition
- This is not a Twitter revolution or Facebook uprising. Was the American Revolution known as a pamphlet uprising?
- Snooki for Secretary of State.
- If Apple’s legal team wrote the constitution Jobs would tax you 30% for exercising your rights 2 life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- AT&T gives the NSA better service than its customers.
- AT&T to merge with the NSA, to be called NSAT&T.
- Mossad and Hamas should kiss and make up.
- If you wand great Paris souvenirs then go to China.
- Half of the British royal family’s income comes from the revenue and television rights of royal weddings.
- Worst than going to war is going to war with no clear objectives, targets, and command.
- A tomahawk cruise missile fired hundreds of miles away is an act of war just as much as deploying soldiers.
- Nothing beats the smell of tomahawk cruise missiles in the air in the morning.
- Let’s us remember that the colonialism that the new world endured for 500 years was a coalition of the willing.
- The default setting in US drone’s target system is to seek and destroy any tribal meeting or wedding party.
- The best defense is a good surface to air defense.
- We are in an information war and the front line is social media, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, YouTube…
- Let freedom ring with the ricochet of a bullet.
- Who needs the gestapo when you have Facebook and sockpuppets as friends.
- There is no better marketing event than a natural disaster or national tragedy.
- If you condense a cable news network’s broadcast for a 24 hour period for original content you would only get 10 minutes.
- What need is there for @CNN and other cable news outlet if they show the same few clips from YouTube for 36 hours straight.
- NY Times or CIA Times?
- No wonder America has an obesity problem, depending on the time and channel up at 1/4 of commercials are about food, delicious yummy food…
- If you were a piece of wood what type of wood would you be?
- How many presidents can you pick up from a police lineup?
- Does the FBI have a backdoor in Foursquare and other location base applications?
- Does Black Water have an air force?
- Why isn’t Mother Nature on anybodies terror watchlist?
- How do you protest a ban on protests?
- What wealthy CEO or Hollywood actor will run for CA governor next?
- What is more important to you, your reputation or character?
- If you were a color in the rainbow what shade would you be?
- How many items do you have in your wishlist?
- If it’s a party in your mouth, where does the after party move to?
- How happy is a clam?
- The intelligentsia is stupid.
- Ideas don’t have an ideology.
- If you are still in bed, you are only #winning if there are two other people there with you!
- New survey says that most Americans don’t trust surveys.
- crouching #tigerblood and hidden #dragonfire.
- There is no such thing as white collar on white collar crime.
- The audacity of dope
- Just because I have a big heart doesn’t mean I have a small brain.
- There is gold diggers and then there is nickel diggers.
- I want a unicorn pi~nata!
- If Michelangelo was alive today, his masterpiece David would be posed as if infront of a mirror taking a picture of himself with an iPhone.
- I’m a time machine that only goes forward in time at the constant speed of one minute per minute.
- It’s siesta time somewhere in the world.
- Me so hungry.
- This came to me in a dream: DTF FTW
- I wish I could read in the dark.
- The end is eh.
- I think I wanna start a punk rock band, the Naked Body Scanners.
In The Future
- In the future, the past will become unpredictable.
- Living in the future is so retro.
- In the near future smart phones will be free. Phone makers will make their money on app and media sales.
- In the future, political polls will override, over rule, and out weight the constitution.
- In the future, autotune will win every category in the Grammy’s.
- In the future everyone will be a social media expert.
- OH: She took a shower so that she could take a bath.
- OH: It’s like kissing a cookie.
- OH: unicorns ain’t gangsta!
- OH: Your Indian name is Chief Cuts The Cheese.
- OH: I like my women like I like my burrito, wet and spicy.
- OH: I ordered a Hawaiian pizza with extra Hawaiian.
- McDonald’s should just come out and make the McCardboard.
- For St. Patrick’s, McDs has a Shamrock Shake. For Cinco de Mayo they should have a Tequila Shake.
- Does anyone actually like the Shamrock Shake at McDs?
- @mcdonalds if I am forced to ask for ketchup and asked to explicitly say how many I need what other cost cutting measures are you doing?
- Hey @mcdonalds, since when is it policy to not give customers what they want? Why was I denied a caramel and strawberry sundea?
- The Girl Scouts cookies are sold by unpaid child labor and I am not entirely sure it is dolphin safe.
- There is nothing “sugar and spice” about the Girl Scouts cookie distribution empire.
- Girl Scouts have this cookie business locked, it’s like a cookie cartel!
If the American Revolution was held today, instead of the Boston Tea Party it would have been the San Francisco bay electronics party. If the American Revolution was held today, the Federal Papers would have been the Federal Blogs. If the American Revolution was held today, the constitution would read life, liberty, and the pursuit of privacy. If the American Revolution was held today, instead of ‘taxation without representation’ our rallying cry would be ‘representation without special interest.’