Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart is reported to have died of a heart attack at age 43, except if he was a true conservative he didn’t have an heart. This is clearly payback for exposing the Wiener scandal. This has all the tell tales of a mossad death squad. Andrew Breitbart died of “natural causes” just as he was preparing to release explosive tapes featuring President Obama and his shadowy past. Mr Breitbart was to shed light into the President’s dark history. We know less about President Obama than we know about Osama. For example, everybody knew that President Bush was a C average student but all records of President Obama have been sealed. President Obama has said he was a constitutional scholar at Harvard but clearly the bills he has signed into law, he wasn’t a good student either… unless he was researching how to bypass the checks and balances built into the constitution.
A detailed account of the raid that lead to the death of Osama Bin Laden has been published by the New Yorker. The article written by Nicholas Schmidle gives reads as if it written with the aid of first hand information. Many people have questions the source of the information. In the article Mr Schmidle describes the team of Navy SEALS, their age, their gear, and their events that took place as if he himself was in the situation room with President Obama and Secretary Clinton watching the events unfold on an LCD screen. Clearly he is either fabricating the accounts of the death of Osama Bin Laden or he was leaked information by an insider at the State Department, the White House, or the Department of Defense.
To help determine the possible source of his information it would help to learn a little more of the background of Mr Schmidle. There is an article written by a C. Christine Fair, The Schmidle Muddle of the Osama Bin Laden Take Down, that states that Mr. Schmidle spent some time in Pakistan for a fellowship. Using search for Nicholas Schmidle on Google News between July 2010 and July 2011 results in two articles written by Mr. Schmidle for the New York Times and several articles about his possible deportation from Pakistan. One of the articles is about Bosnia and the other about counterfeit shoes.
But the question still remains, how did Mr. Schmidle come to obtain such detailed information about a classified mission in a foreign country? Mr. Schmidle answers this question himself in an interview on PBS Newshour. In the interview, Mr. Schmidle said that “in the course of the past two months I’ve been able to find a number of people with intimate knowledge of the the raid.” He went on to state that he built a sequence of events piece by piece was confirmed from multiple sources but he has asserted that he had not spoken with any of the SEALs themselves.
So a freelancer with questionable journalistic background who previously wrote a few travel related articles was able to get access to multiple sources on a top secret covert mission. Know, I believe in the moon landing, I believe that we dumped Osama’s body in the ocean, but no sensible person will believe that this story was not leaked to him with the approval of a high ranking official in the government. In fact, I don’t just believe he was leaked this information, I believe a great many parts were feed to him already written. There are many elements in the article that read as it if it was written by the Department of Defense Press Office.
Recent reports are emerging about the latest atrocity committed by the TSA. TSA agents had a 95 year-old wheel chair bound woman suffering from late-stage leukemia to remove her adult diaper before she could be screen. Because, you never know, your 95 year-old grandma could be a Al Queda sleeper cell agent. In addition to having the elderly strip, the TSA agents have frisked toddlers. We’ve successfully killed Osama, dumped his body at sea, we’ll soon begin to withdrawal the nearly 100,000 soldiers from Afghanistan, but the TSA will still check your nuts and grab your boobs for your own safety before boarding a flight.
I honestly believe that the TSA would like all Americans to travel in railway cattle freight wagons, much like the victims of the holocaust.
For over two days, the top news item from network news to algorithm powered Google News has been, wait for it, Osama’s porn stash. I can’t believe that elite secret US commandos kill the world’s most wanted criminal, reportedly kill him unarmed and possibly by shooting him from behind the head, dump his body in the ocean probably with a set of cement shoes, captured a ‘treasure trove’ of material such as notebooks and hard drives, and all that is released by the government is that Osama had some secret porn stash. Osama is was a grown man who took credit for the deaths of thousands, I honestly don’t care about the guys sexual fantasies.
Here is a list of disinformation and psyops from the CIA I don’t care to see in my morning news about Osama bin Laden.
- That Osama eat kittens for breakfast.
- That Osama didn’t pay taxes.
- That Osama didn’t have Wifi.
- That Osama didn’t live It’s a Wonderful Life.
- That Osama put out a fatwa on Lady Gaga.
- That Osama wants people to “leave Britney alone.”
- That Osama hates the Teletubies.
- That Osama is a Lakers fan.
Who is Osama bin Laden?
Osama bin Laden is a Suadi national. He was born into a wealthy family in Saudia Arabia. In 1979, Osama took part in the mujahideen freedom fighters in Afghanistan and fought against the invading Soviet army. Osama later founded the al-Qaeda organization and took credit of the 9-11 terror attack.
Is Osama bin Laden a Saudi Royal?
No. Osama is not a member of the Saudi royal family but the bin Laden family has strong ties with them.
Was Osama a CIA Asset?
It has been documented that the CIA was actively involved in covert activities against the Soviets in Afghanistan. The CIA trained and armed the Afghan mujahideen to fight the Soviet invasion force. During this time, Osama would have been in contact with the CIA which had the same object of getting the Soviet army out of the region.
Was Osama the Mastermind of the September 11, 2001 Attack on the United States?
Osama bin Laden and al-Queda took credit for the September, 11, 2001 attack on the United States.
Why did Osama bin Laden Attack the United States on September, 11, 2001?
The overly simplified answer to why Osama bin Laden attacked the United States was is that he was retaliating against the what United States foreign policy, most notably the first Gulf War and the US sponsored embargo targeting the Saddam Hussein regime.
Was the Killing of Osama bin Laden an Assassination?
The killing of Osama is a Chicago-style assassination straight out of the mafia’s playbook. People still want to know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. Also remember that the Navy SEALS Team Six is an extraction team and came out of the failed 1980 attempt to rescue American hostages at the U.S. Embassy in Iran. Multiple reports have stated that Osama was not armed when he was shot dead with two precise kill shots, in the head and chest.
Why Was Osama bin Laden Assassinated?
Killing Osama and dumping his body in the ocean is the best cover, no body, no questions, no evidence. Osama had already fulfilled his usefulness to the organization so he was executed. Also, capturing him a live would present future political problem for Obama such as where to jail Osama, what court should try him, would it be okay to torture him, etc.
Is Osama bin Laden a Martyr?
In the middle east, just about anybody that dies, whether from a motorcycle accident to accidental self inflected gun wound is a martyr.
Was the Assassination of Osama bin Laden Justified?
No. Multiple report have stated that Osama was not armed and did not resist
Is There Pictures and Video of Osama’s bin Laden Death?
Yes. The picture released by the White House shows the President and his security team looking towards and captivated by a large monitor. The President most likely had multiple video and audio streams from the source. Also, it is common practice by police and military to photograph themselves with their ‘trophy’, either high value individuals or large number or confiscated guns or drugs. For example, we have a lot of pictures of Operation Red Dawn and the the capture of Saddam Hussein including images of service men triumphantly posing for pictures at the site where Saddam was capture, there are picture of his medical examination, etc.
Did President Barrack Obama Break International Laws in Assassinating Osama bin Laden?
Simply put, the constitution does not grant any president to send troops into another country which we have not declared war on to capture or kill any person. Only congress has the right to declare war, we are not going to declare war on Pakistan.
Is al-Queda a Threat to the United States?
al-Queda is a moderate threat. The al-Queda as it existed pre-9-11 has been destroyed with most of its leader dead or captured but there will always be lose knit organization in the region that will still continue to dislike American foreign policy in the region, including the fact that we went into a sovereign nation to assassinate Osama. Extremists groups such as al-Queda are a tool used by different governments to achieve different goals at different times in the covert and proxy war that is fought by regional powers.
Will the Department of Homeland Security Ease Security Restrictions?
No. Once you go black op, you never go back. There has been so much money made by too many people in the development, sale, and maintenance of naked body scanners for any agency to ease up their spending budget. The tight security restrictions are more about control over the populace than about securing the country. The power enacted by the Patriot Act have more often been used against Americans than your typical billionaire run international islamafacist terrorist organization.
Most politicians have skeletons in their closets, you almost have to be a successful politicians. Politicians don’t only know where the bodies are buried, they often order them buried. To win elections you need money and money don’t come cheap. Politicians will debate each other on foreign policies, tax increases, education cuts but like the mafia, they don’t snitch on each other. The media is a complicit to this, the media in a sense is the reference, dirty and has money riding on the results and as such it chooses not to question or address certain aspects of a politician’s life. For example, just about everyone close to JFK’s administration knew about his philandering ways but no one mentioned it. That is why I was surprised when the media took up the debate of President Obama’s birth certificate. I mean, there are real issues facing America and the late night local news does not mention these, but they sure did spend a lot of time alluding to the birthplace of President Obama. This made me think, what other open secrets is the media keeping? What other issues are the media choosing to neglect for soft piece on the royal wedding?
- The Chinese are actively hacking and infiltrating American networks.
- Chinese intelligence has infiltrated many top companies and research facilities.
- China has a spy ring much larger than the uncovered Russian spy ring of 2010.
- China has acquired most of our stealth and next generation military technology.
- Berkley is a hot bed of intelligence recruiting.
- No American in their right mind goes hiking along the North Korean or Iranian border.
- Obama was raised Muslim.
- Janet Napolitano is gay.
- Joe Biden is either the only honest guy in Washington or an idiot.
- Timothy Geithner didn’t pay his taxes for years.
- The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund has only given the Haitian a fraction of the money it collected.
- Everyone in the intelligence community knew Osama was in Pakistan for years.
- President Obama step outside the the law and international treaties to assassinate Osama.
- Osama was assassinated, this was a mafia style shot in the head murder.
- Osama was killed only because he no longer useful for to the government.
- President Obama is American’s first black token president.
- Norman Freeman, playing a black president in Deep Impact, did as much to get Obama elected as he did for himself as a US senator.
- President Obama will win the 2012 elections.
- President Obama will raise nearly a billion dollars in donations, a large portion of which are untraceable ‘internet donations.’
- Republicans know they can’t win.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in December 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- Bailouts, tax cuts, and deficits.
- You don’t need a wikileak to know that the coordinated attack on wikileaks is by a covert government agency.
- Do you think there is an office pool in some CIA break room to see when Julian Assagne will be neutralized?
- The US has a policy to not negotiate with terrorists, but it is also known to fund and train them.
- Since US forces can’t find Osama in Afghanistan, the TSA is searching in American travelers’ underpants.
- We are enslaved in the name of freedom.
- It’s not a free country, it’s a credit country.
- Lady Liberty is a crack whore for oil.
- I don’t want something that needs to be approved by a regulatory body in my body.
- Constitutional monarchies are largely ceremonial, so is the constitution.
- Some people in the current administration want to replace freedom with feardom.
- for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take… OUR FEARDOM!
- Don’t Ask, Don’t Read The Repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Act of 2010.
- Whenever someone says that they are backed by “irrefutable facts” they are making it up.
- Whenever someone says that they have the smoking gun, ask for the smoking gunman.
- There is a three party system in American, the Republicans, the Democrats, and Annonymous.
- No one respects your political views, not even those you vote for.
- One dollar, one vote.
- We the sheeple.
- Once elected, they ain’t effective.
- Hope don’t float.
- If they outright lie while campaigning what don’t you think they lie about once elected?
- Designed by Apple in California. Manufactured by Foxxcon in China.
- More money more bills.
- Some kids play baseball, other kids make the baseballs for $2/day.
- Saying a corporation is too big to fail is like saying you are too big to eat.
- The capitalism trumps innovation.
- Martin Luther King JR’s estate charges academic authors $50 for each sentence of the “I Have a Dream” speech that they reprint.
- “Sensory trademarks” include a duck quacking (AFLAC), a lion roaring (MGM), yodelling (Yahoo!), giggling (Pillsbury).
- 91 pending trademarks bear Donald Trump’s name, including “Donald J. Trump the Fragrance” and “Trump’s Golden Lager.”
- Micro lenders only leads to micro loan sharks.
- NPR: National Propaganda Radio @NPR
- Nationalism needs an enemy.
- If you are listening to this you are the resistance.
- Noticed that http://OFA.BO/ resolves to @BarackObama’s campaign website. BO is the TLD for Bolivia. What happened, Barack.ly wasn’t free?
- Are news networks embedded in the military or the military embedded in the news network?
- Censorship is only bad when it’s done by another country, it’s good for the homeland when it’s done by your country.
- Suspicious Activities Report is the new world order witch hunt.
- There is a lot of chedder in the intel for terror arrests in xmas by interstate corporate sponsored eggtremists.
- Notice how ‘terror arrests’ sounds a lot like ‘terrorists.’
- What ever happened to all that talk about Global Warming? It’s so cold that all of NY and parts of hell have frozen over.
- There are conspiracy theorists, and there are conspiracy engineers.
- Is the Internet half empty or half full?
- Inception is a movie about implanting an idea someone’s mind through their dreams, what idea was implanted while watching the movie?
- Is good the enemy of great?
- If the Swiss army knife has all those blades, how does the Swiss army thank look like?
- Whatever happened to Brownie the brown nose reindeer?
- Which is better, a Star Wars or Lord of the Ring movie marathon?
- What is your soundtrack to 2010?
- When everyone thinks differently at the same time, is it really that different?
- If you could invent a new holiday what would it be?
- Which is worst a flake or a fake?
- Why so serious?
- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
- Can you fake authenticity?
- Is it racist to have a white sale on black Friday?
- The world is the world’s greatest theme park, go out for a ride.
- It’s been raining for a week now that everything is soaking wet. I think I need to go to work in a wet suit.
- There is a reason why the term committed is both used to describe a long term relationship and your state in a insane asylum.
- People will always have an opinion even when they don’t have a thought.
- Life is not like a box of chocolate, it’s more like a can of worms.
- Natural endorphin is a natural gateway drug.
- My experience and background is broad and multi-trans-dimensional.
- I’m the CEO of my blog.
- People make me laugh. people + lol = peoplol.
- Shift happens.
- I have a mind altering migraine in the membrane.
- Embarrass always ends with an ASS.
- Let a thousand tweets retweet.
- They see me tweetin, they hatin.
- The future was here.
- Three Little Words: I don’t care!
- Let my people dance!
- Novelty is not long lasting.
- Having an out of body OMG moment.
- I CAN HAZ ZZZZZzzzzz….
- Space is so random.
- I love how my hair is styled when I wake up.
- Sex is the new love.
- Love is not the cure, it is the disease.
- There is no ease in dying from a disease.
- Effort > Excuses
- Happily ever now!
- Happily ever after is a lie.
- Love is straight.
- OH: A little hazard pay never hurt anybody.
- OH: my fingers are getting in the way of my typing.
- OH: That’s a hype thing to do.
- OH: xmas wrapping paper is so expensive, that is your xmas present.
- OH: You are so messy you are a mess.
- OH: All I did was open it and it turned on by itself.
- Million Dollar Idea: Fortune cookies with ads and coupons instead of pseudo eastern philosophy.
- Million Dollar Idea: ads on the side of metal detectors, such as stores, airports, etc.
- Million dollar idea: caffeinated stem cells’ juice.
- Million dollar idea of the day: BBQ tofu!
- Million Dollar Idea: Bacon Juice
- I can’t wait until e-ink can be used in clothes. Can you imagine your t-shirt design changing based on emotional state?
- I’mma paint the curve in front my house red. I don’t know why my neighbors always parking their jalopy in front my house.
In Da Future
- In the future, cartoons will deemed pornographic because cartoon character don’t have pants and are often naked.
- In the future, the FBI will tap your Facebook wall, Foursquare check-ins, Twitter status updates, and Yelp reviews without a search warrant.
- In the future, a realist will be called a cynic.
- In the future, all electronic devices will have a secret root user and root kit pre-installed.
The end of the year is a good time to reflect over the last year. 2010 was a water shed year, California held a election for governor, the TSA tightened security at airports, a massive health care bill was signed into law by President Obama, the war on terror continued and started to change focus from Osama to American travelers. All said and done, it was a good year. To help celebrate here are some of my favorite posts from 2010.
- Retweet November
- Retweet October
- Retweet September
- Retweet August
- Retweet July
- Retweet June
- Retweet May
- Retweet April
- Retweet March
- Retweet February
- Retweet January
- Top 20 free eBooks for the Amazon Kindle
- Micro-lending and Fund Raising
- Five Questions to Answer in Every Interview
- Free Online Education Resources
- Unfortunate Cookies
- Founding Feathers Time Travelers
- Neo-American Revolution
- Self-serving Censorship in the Media
- Corporate Leaders Make Bad Political Leaders
- Arizona SB 1070 is a Hate Law