Banks give individuals home loans they can’t afford, the housing bubble spreads across the country, banks pools poor performing home loans into collateralize debt obligations to rate them as sound investments, local governments invest hundreds of millions into these collateralize debt obligations, the economy begins to slows down, hundreds of thousands are left unemployed, families can’t afford their mortgage, the housing bubble pops, banks repose homes, families are ruined, local governments lose millions from their pensions, some local governments go into bankruptcy, banks buy up homes for less than they worth, homeowners own mortgages for more than their homes are worth, banks begging renting homes back to families that lost their homes in foreclosures, banks push local governments to lower properties taxes since they now own a large number of homes, local communities lose out on income, funding to schools is cut, …
The internet was initially developed by the Department of Defense as a DARPA project, and the recent PRISM surveillance program shows that the internet is still actively being developed with the co-operation from the Department of Defense, the only difference is that originally the internet was designed with Soviet Russia as the primary threat and to survive a Russian nuclear attack, now the internet is designed with the American public as the primary threat and to monitor Americans’ activities.
By not closing Guantanamo Bay as he promised in the 2008 presidential campaign and by signing the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013, by ordering the death by drone of American citizens, and many other acts President Obama has proved that he has not been the president of change Americans had hoped for. President Obama has not been a better president than President Bush, and in fact President Obama’s administration has followed to the letter many of Bush’s policies. It can safely be said that President Obama has been a disappointment as a president and that he is a token president.
Recently at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, people were asked to tweet with the hashtag #nerdprom. Of course, #nerdprom was the wrong hashtag for the event. A more appropriate hashtag would have been #doucheprom. But the White House complicit correspondents are not the only ones attempting to appropriate the word nerd. Just about anyone that says they like video games or idiotically repeats internet memes like “May the Fourth be with you” think of themselves as true nerds. Since when did being a nerd become cool? But being a nerd is just like being cool, if you say you are a nerd you most like aren’t a nerd. Case in point, the Nerdist podcast. There is nothing nerd about the Nerdist podcast, instead of talking nerd the folks behind the Nerdist podcast mostly interview E-level Hollywood celebrities from the E! studios. Instead of being a true die hard dual-core nerd, Chris Hardwick is a Ryan Seacrest imitator and wannabe. Going to Comic-con to exploit nerds does not make one a nerd.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in December 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- The salary of a president is $374K, but President Obama made over $5 million last year in 2009.
- IBM Watson has more personality than President Obama. IBM Watson for president 2012!
- @barackobama have we invented time travel? Because I thought you were to close Gitmo one year into your term. Maybe your clock runs slow.
- Lil Wayne would have made a better first black president than Obama.
- The audacity of dope
- We got to out build, out innovate, out educate as well as out hustle the rest of the world. – President Obama
- To win the future you’ve got to bet on debt. – President Obama
- To win the future you’ve got to bet on black. – President Obama
- Win The Future By Borrowing From It – President Obama
- I completely oppose the dictatorship of Mubarak Obama.
- Within the span of two years we went from “Yes We Can” to “Oh No He Didn’t”
- The new world order is of the corporations, by the elites, and for slaves.
- How do you protest a ban on protests?
- Warrants? We no need no stinking warrants to read yo email and Facebook account! – FBI
- An Intelligence Officer in the federal government might make less than $60/year. How intelligent can the guy be to take this job?
- You know the government is too big when there is a official job tittle for a White House Social Secretary that earns in the 6 figures.
- All your income are belong to the IRS.
- You are either a slave of the state or an enemy of the state.
- The CIA is in the malware and virus writing business, basically they are spook script kiddies.
- The government has a back door to your high speed router.
- The feds have seized domain names from individuals, will they next seize Twitter and Facebook accounts?
- The US finances two sort of organizations dictators and banks.
- There are laws against panhandling, there should be a law against pandering.
- What former tech CEO will run for governor of California next?
- If Hollywood ran the government, Charlie Sheen would be president, Mel Gibson Vice President, and Lady Gaga would the the Secretary of State
- What wealthy CEO or Hollywood actor will run for CA governor next?
- The land of the free and the home of the brave and the naked body scanners.
- FBI: Facebook Bureau of Investigations
- How is it that a government agency will release a computer virus but some kid that guesses a politicians email password gets jail time?
- The law is not above the law.
- The way Gaddafi has used war planes and high caliber weapons on civilians you would think he was a general with the IDF.
- Political protests are sweeping through the Middle East and Wisconsin.
- Wondering who will be the next dictator of Egypt.
- The people have spoken and regimes have crumble.
- First Tunisia, now Egypt, next England!!!
- Mummy Mubarak to step down!!!
- Congratulations to the people of Egypt.
- The will of the people is mightier than the edicts of dictators.
- Mubarack Obama to step down!!!!
- If you can tweet you can start a revolution.
- If the American Revolution would be held today the Federalist Papers would be known as the Facebook Status Updates.
- The will of the people is always mightier than the will of a dictraitor.
- Dictators are traitor to their country.
- No one questions a hanging chad if it’s punched through with a bullet.
- Some vote with a rigged voting machine, other with cold hard cash, and others with an AK-47.
- Wall Street: The Fourth Branch of government.
- In cash we trust.
- Monsanto has figured out how to grow genetically modified money on trees.
- Home is where your mortgage is.
- In information economy you bribe public officials not with dirty money but with dirty insider information.
- Corporatism is not capitalism.
- There is no such thing as white collar on white collar crime.
- Let freedom ring with the ricochet of a bullet.
- They should have a naked body scanner at the red carpet at the Oscars.
- This CNN broadcast has been modified to fit your screen and our agenda.
- The revolution will be produced for 24 hour cable news.
- The problem with @CNN is that their anchors talk too much about what they know so little about.
- WTF: Win The Future
- China can advertise in Times Square but I can’t Google in Tiananmen Square.
- Is the federal government too big to fail?
- Bahrain or Bloodrain?
- Charity is big business.
- Riots, rebellions, and revolutions in the morning!
- Ethnic cleansing is a dirty business.
- Many of the political assassins in American history have three names, for example Lee Harvey Oswald and Jared Lee Loughner.
In Da Future
- In the future, money will have QR codes and RFID chips.
- In the future, picture taking, map drawing, and evasive driving will be made illegal.
- In the future, it will be considered illegal to quote/teach/defend the Constitution.
- In the future, the chains of bondage will be virtual.
- To me @urbanhomestead’s tactics are no better than @MonsantoCo’s. I wonder if get have the same lawyer.
- @urbanhomestead patents pollination in plants, sues the green giant.
- Blogging is often confused with reporting and freedom of speech. – Dervaes Family Institute For Trademark Lawsuits
- @urbanhomestead you can’t usurp a home grown and grass root community with a trademark.
- @urbanHomestead to send Twitter a cease and desist for allowing the #urbanhomestead hashtag.
- @urbanhomestead to send @urbanoutfitters and @KeithUrban a ‘fyi cease and desist’ letter for trademark infringement for using the word Urban
- Hey @urbanhomestead I just purchased The Urban Homestead: Your Guide to Self-sufficient Living in the Heart of the City by Kelly Coyne!
- I hate to inform @urbanhomestead but you can’t claim copyright or trade mark infringement on a book name or title. Stop your attack!
- @urbanhomestead just patented drip irrigation and the domestication of snow peas, oh, and don’t use their trademarks without consent.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in December 2009. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- Why is Obama a bigger disappointment than Bush? Because Obama promised hope and change and delivered on none, and Bush didn’t.
- Soon Bush’s approval rating will seem high compared to Obama’s.
- @whitehouse does the president pay taxes on all the freebies he gets on the job?
- Zombies want to eat brains, Zombama wants to eat your bonus.
- Lest we forget, the great democracies in human history were formed while slavery was allowed legally and morally.
- If our pocket constitutions, fourth of July flags, and other patriotic souvenirs are made in China, what stops them from making our laws too?
- In the future, the TSA will force passenger to fly barefoot and with nothing more than a medical examination robe.
- The CIA has renditioned Hope to Gitmo.
- In the future, most laws will be drafted, amended, voted, and enacted in behind closed doors, in private as state secret.
- Which is worse, a mole or a rat?
- The biggest fallacy in politics is that voters have to pick sides between donkeys and elephants. I vote for me, not for some bureaucrat.
- The state will replace free will with fear, ideas with propaganda, love with obedience.
- The state wants to take what nature has given, free will, and replace it with product placements.
- The US constitutions is being rewritten to We the Special Interest Lobbyists…
- If you complain about government, you will need to pay a protest tax.
- The law of conservation of matter states that matter can’t be created or destroyed out of nothing, money does not have the same law.
- Capital is another word for money. So capitalism means moneyism. Money is said to be the root of all evil…
- The Copenhagen Summit has been hijacked by multi-national corporations that it should simply be renamed to Corpenhagen.
- The longest standing illusion is that of currency.
- US Treasury’s New Motto: In credit ratings we trust.
- If money talks then credit rating hollers.
- Wall street is playing musical chair with your money.
- Boom or Bust: For every boom there is an equal and opposite bust.
- The book Too Big To Fail looks Too Big To Read.
- There is no better deal than paying what you can actually afford for what you actually need.
- Boom or Bust: For every boom there is an equal and opposite bust.
- I’m not so worry about climate change as I am worried about magnetic pole change, which has also happened in the past.
- A world whose climate does not change is a lifeless/dead world.
- Do you believe in climate change? I do, the climate changes throughout the year… We call it seasons.
- Global Warming: An Inconvenient Truth or An Inconvenient Data? #climategate
- A critical step in the scientific method is fudging the data. #climategate
- We may not have troops in the ground in Pakistan, but there is a war being fought there.
- The Unreported War: Pakistan
- The hearts and minds are not won with a war on terror, but with a war on apathy.
- We torture extremists by playing pop music. Our culture is terrorism.
- Taylor Swift music is perfect for interrogating the Taliban and other enemy combatants.
- Which was the worst navigator, the captain of the Titanic or the Pilot of the Hindenburg?
- Which is better, win now and lose later or lose now and eventually win?
- Is love a medicine, vitamin, or supplement?
- Who hasn’t even started with holiday gift shopping?
- Do you have nothing to hide or nothing to fear?
- How many man hours go into putting up and then putting down Christmas decorations?
- How much money and trees are wasted each year on gift wrapping paper? Something that lasts 10 seconds before it is ripped up.
- Is it weird if your mother in law gives you mistletoe on Facebook?
- How much data storage capacity was created last year? How much original data was created?
- Why isn’t everything like riding a bike?
- Which is worse, a control freak or clean freak?
- Is it the thought that counts or the cost?
- Which movie was worse, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra or Transformers: The Revenge of the Fallen?
- Which do you prefer, white chocolate or dark chocolate?
- My new year’s resolution is to come up with a better new year’s resolution next year.
- I don’t understand why I am awake if all the mathematical models in my sleep simulation have me asleep.
- Some people agree to disagree but others just plain out disagree to agree.
- If we are going to agree to disagree why not just agree that I am right.
- Stuff crust is the best thing since sliced bread.
- Big girls love by the pound.
- News: 40% ads, 40% editorial, %10 CIA misinformation, %5 incorrect, 3% gossip, 1% real news.
- I BE AWESOME AND SO IS YOU.
- You can’t hurry up time.
- Life is a numbers game.
- I’m rocking in the rain.
- Rome didn’t burn in a day.
- Listening to what in 100 years will be categorized as Late Period Classical Gangsta Rap.
- Old clowns never die, they just become childrens’ nightmares.
- Love is a whore.
- If you get it you get it if not forget.
- If I was a ghost, I be the shy ghost in the library reading self help books to afraid to booing anyone for fear of being shushed.
- OH: You are so much fun when I am drunk.
- OH: the only criticism I have about you is that you don’t take any criticism well.
- The only satisfied AT&T customer is the CIA.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in August 2009. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death – Patrick Henry / Give skip logic to video or give me binary or COBOL – Vivek Kundra/US CIO
- Chicken Versus Egg: underlying technologies or underlying platforms. – Vivek Kundra/US CIO
- Obama may or may not have a US birth certificate, his US Treasury may or may not have paid taxes, his supreme court nomination may or may not be a wise Latina, now his CIO may or may not have a masters.
- There is no freedom if you are monitored, tagged, tracked, audited, questioned, and forced to pay a toll, a processing fee, a tax or levy…
- Freedom of speech is just like the right to bare guns, if you revoke one you can easily revoke the other.
- Democracy does not equates with, or guarrantee, freedom of speech.
- Free speech is free until proven unlawful by some random obsenity law.
- If free speech is free why does it need to be monitored?
- marketers + police = arresting ads
- The future is schizophrenic.
- You are never too busy to laugh, never too busy to love.
- Sometimes art imitates life, sometimes life imitates art, but other times art imitates art but that alone does not make it art.
- Time is the universal ingredient, it is required in everything that you want to do, an equal ingredient in success as it is in a soufflé.
- If you do good with what you are given then you will receive more.
- Insurance agents make the worst back seat drivers.
- This DMV looks like an insane assylum for the criminally law abiding.
- Doing hard time at the DMV.
- The future is waiting in line at the DMV.
- The future is mined in Africa, made in China, assembled in Mexico, bought in the USA, and scrapped in India.
- You can tell which toys are made in China, because they use wire in Chinese finger torture/handcuff techniques to secure the toy in the box.
- China’s number one export is the cardboard they use to ship all the other crap they export.
- We are right at the beginning, no matter what year it is, no matter what time it is, we are right at the beginning. – Andrew Stone
- Failure is the common denominator amongst successful people. – @calacanis/#TWiST 10
- Concentrate on the differentiator – Chris Tolles/TWiST 10
- The opposite of entrepreneurship is academia. – Jason Calacanis/#TWiST 12
- Is she the one, or the next one?
- Is it possible to burn the rice and still have it be under cook?
- Are social networking sites making you unsociable?
- Are American’s getting dumber or are we just getting better at it?
- What is the opposite of red tape, blue glue?