Banks give individuals home loans they can’t afford, the housing bubble spreads across the country, banks pools poor performing home loans into collateralize debt obligations to rate them as sound investments, local governments invest hundreds of millions into these collateralize debt obligations, the economy begins to slows down, hundreds of thousands are left unemployed, families can’t afford their mortgage, the housing bubble pops, banks repose homes, families are ruined, local governments lose millions from their pensions, some local governments go into bankruptcy, banks buy up homes for less than they worth, homeowners own mortgages for more than their homes are worth, banks begging renting homes back to families that lost their homes in foreclosures, banks push local governments to lower properties taxes since they now own a large number of homes, local communities lose out on income, funding to schools is cut, …
By not closing Guantanamo Bay as he promised in the 2008 presidential campaign and by signing the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013, by ordering the death by drone of American citizens, and many other acts President Obama has proved that he has not been the president of change Americans had hoped for. President Obama has not been a better president than President Bush, and in fact President Obama’s administration has followed to the letter many of Bush’s policies. It can safely be said that President Obama has been a disappointment as a president and that he is a token president.
From time to time, President Obama makes archaic executive orders where he starts off as the following…
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and consistent with the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. App.), it is hereby ordered as follows
Just imagine if everyone spoke in this pompous slimeball superfluous legalese sort of way. I imagine President Obama walking around the White House with a speech writer and a teleprompter making such executive decrees whenever he pleases…
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, the Nobel Peace Price, my tribesmen of Kenya, and consistent with the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Fun Fact Act as amended (5 U.S.C. App.), it is hereby ordered as follows… I can has a cheeseburger.
Because any attack against any person can be construed as terrorist, no matter the perceived tactic or motive, Nobel Peace Price recipient and President Barack Obama has come out with a statement condemning the attack in Burgas, Bulgaria. If you read between the lines the President’s statement reads in part…
I strongly condemn today’s barbaric terrorist attack on Israelis in Bulgaria. … These attacks against innocent civilians, including children, are completely outrageous. If the attackers had used a General Atomics MQ-1 Predator unmanned aerial vehicle fully loaded with Hellfire missiles it would not have been so barbaric. If the innocent civilians, including children, had been in Pakistan or Yemen it wouldn’t have been so outrageous.
In this post I’ll be reblogging some retweets from the past month broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events such as the upcoming general election, the Supreme Court’s decision on ObamaCare, and the ongoing investigation into the fiasco that is known as Operation Fast and Furious. Follow the conversation at xwoop and lolprez.
- Barack Obama doesn’t care about white people, but he doesn’t much care for black either. The only people he cares about is George Clooney.
- Romney admitted of putting a dog in it’s crate on top of a the family wagon, Obama admitted of eating dog. #DogsAgainstObama
- Just like pork is the other white meat, Obama is the just another white president.
- Obama Rule 33: If we can leak who leaked that leak we’ll leak the consequences.
- The Obama Decree: If you are killed by the US military, by definition you must have been a military combatant even if you are a 15 y/o kid.
- Obama’s Campaign Promise: We will tax you, drone you, or plant spyware virus in your network.
- ObamaCare is one big penalty.
- Show me the penalties.
- … but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and penalties. – Benjamin Franklin
- What’s in a name? that which we call a penalty by any other name would smell as sweet.
- If it quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it must be a penalty.
- A tax is a tax is a penalty.
- All taxes are penalties.
- If the federal agencies are sending guns to Mexico in an operation like Fast and Furious, what are they sending to Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc?
- Fast and Furious = Drugs and Death
- The cooperation from the Obama administration into Fast and Furious investigation has been anything but fast fast or furious.
- Fast and Furious or Dumb and Dumber?
- In America, guns walk more than people. #FastAndFurious
- The Supreme Court ruling on Citizens United really means Money United.
- In this case, we said we would look into it, we did look into, but we can’t look into it further here. – State Department Spokesperson
- In capitalist america, bunker busting bombs discover oil.
- The USA might as well change its name to NSA.
- National security is not above liberty, freedom, privacy, and the rule and due process of law.
- The US reserves the right to use military force in response to cyber attacks and yet it finds itself cyber attacking other nations.
- No one does propaganda better than the American press.
- The land of opportunity is based on inequality.
- The Today show is losing ratings faster than Matt Lauer is losing his hair.
- When the only objective of news networks is the bottom line, then there is no free press.
- In drones we trust.
- The best chance to win a fight, is to change the rules of the fight…
- If an opponent is preparing for a boxing fight, he will be surprised when you kick him in the face.
- The United States is almost in a many war theaters as it was in the World War II. #WWIII
- The United States is involved in more covert wars than it was in the Cold War.
- Afghanistan is a mess, as is Libya, as is Iraq, as is Egypt, and Obama/CIA keeps droning Pakistan, and interfering in Syria. #WWIII
- What if Russia puts a radar missile defense in Iran?
- Will President Obama be the first US president to be charged as a war criminal?
- How large are your dreams? Do you measure them in feet or in miles?
- What happens when you disrupt those disrupting? #meta #disrupt
- What is the sound of one hand web surfing?
- Can a can cancan?
- If birds evolved from dinosaurs does that mean that birds can devolve back to dinosaurs?
- Is there a vaccine for idiocy?
- The largest threat to mankind is mankind itself.
- I can’t wait for the day when there will be an Autonomous Algorithm Automobile Association of American membership…
- Trees are your friends.
- The future has been sold to a time traveling mining corporations.
- Nature is the world’s greatest mathematician, inventor, engineer, and biz dev guy ever.
I’ll be surprised if there is no October surprise this election year. I could set an office pool and make some money of possible. Here is a short list of possible October surprise scenarios that the Obama campaign night pull.
- Obama will drone a top al-Qaeda insurgent, like Osama’s former cook.
- Obama will reveal that he has had an evolving relationship with George Clooney.
- Obama will declare a no fly zone over Syria.
- Obama will leak classified national security intel that zombies are real.
- Obama will declassify alien technology housed in Area 51.
In this post I’ll be reblogging some retweets from the past month broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events such as the upcoming general election, Obama economics, and Romney’s Amercia. Follow the conversation at xwoop and lolprez.
- I wonder if President Obama will drone someone for me if I give a campaign donation. It would be a better prize than dinner with Clooney.
- Some call it Flip Flop, Obama calls it Evolution.
- Obama’s New Campaign Promise: Capital punishment by lethal droning.
- Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii or Kenya, he was born in Ferenginar.
- When a Nobel Peace Price winner drones children, clearly there is something wrong with our concept of peace.
- Is President Obama in the White House closet?
- President Obama comes out of the closet… about how he feels about gays. #vote #gay
- Prior to being President, Obama created zero jobs and zero economic value. And it’s debatable what he’s done since becoming president.
- The American dream used to be making it as a self made man, today the American dream according to Obama is just getting by.
- Since Obama took office, the number of Americans that have renounced their US citizenship has increased by more than 7 times.
- Instead of raffling a $40k/plate dinner at George Clooney’s house President Obama should have raffled a job paying at least that much a year.
- The second easiest thing Obama has done is order the death of Osama. The easiest thing he has done is take all the credit.
- In this election, Obama will get more Facebook likes than votes.
- @BarackObama doesn’t realize we are still in a recession. When Obama took office he blamed Bush, now he blames Romney. #obamanomics
- Obama never ran a business, had to manage a balance sheet, or created a new job. Obama’s economics is based on debt. #obamanomics
- @BarackObama do you have a bumper sticker for a heterosexual weed smoking 2nd amendment toting gold standard big pimping America fuck-yeah individual?
- I’m starting to believe that the Obama campaign has no concept of how jobs work. These guys seem like they’ve never worked a day.
- Obama is charging $40k a plate to have dinner with him and George Clooney, do you think he cares what you are having for dinner? #elite
- Operation Fast and Furious is the Leave No Drug Cartel Behind program.
- The reason why the government wants to try you with a jury of your peers is that they government thinks that you and your peers are stupid.
- The whole of the US government is a giant web of conspiracies.
- One Nation Under Drones
- NYPD’s stop-and-frisk based on “reasonable suspicion” go against the 4th amendments’ unreasonable searches and seizures.
- I am not afraid of some thief holding me up, but of the police patting me down.
- You used to be innocent until proven guilty, now you are guilty if reasonable suspicious.
- If the government was a publicly traded company, it would be shutdown.
- The US is foiling its own terror plots.
- Mitt Romney’s dad was born in Mexico… Which means that Mitt can and may have a Mexican passport and is of Mexican decent.
- Under a @MittRomney presidency his own dad, who was born in Mexico, would not had been able to emigrate here.
- In fact, I think that @MittRomney is an anchor baby. We should double check his birth certificate.
- Next to the oldest profession is politician.
- The reason why presidential candidates reach out to the youth vote is that the youth have few memories of past campaign promises.
- Follow the kickbacks.
- What state is Senator Lieberman from? Connecticut or Israel?
- Cash is king and it gets presidents elected.
- Banks are playing bailout musical chairs.
- People may not understand the meaning of mortgage… It is French for “death contract.”
- If there is such a thing as peak oil then there is going to be peak civilization.
- One nation under austerity.
- To big too fail never stopped anybody from failing… The bigger they are the harder they fall.
- When financial groups run and manage health insurance companies and hospitals we are all screwed.
- There are more lawyers and financial analysts making health coverage decisions than doctors and nurses.
- Wall Street bankers are not too big to fail, they make errors and fail all the time. The American people are too docile to do anything about it.
- All of the world’s oil belongs to us, and as such we are willing pay for it but it nevertheless belongs to us.
- Greed is a weapon of mass destruction.
- Private prison system is the beginning of modern and legalized slave trade.
- Capitalism did not win out communism, greed did.
- The Real Buffett Rule: I trust Warren Buffett to know his best to spend his money more than I trust Obama to spend mine.
- Where’s the beef, where’s the jobs. It’s the economy, stupid. Read my lips, no more naked body scanners.
- I have some neighbors that have like six cars… The DMV should charge a incremental percent for each additional car in a household.
- Does CNN stand for Celebrity No News?!
- The free press has been co-opted.
- The whole idea of a free speech zone violates, rapes, and leaves for dead the unalienable and universal human right of free speech.
- We are all brainwashed, it’s called the education system.
- Remember how the media keep reporting that everyone was going to die because of the swine flu. That was classic.
- 99% = We The People
- We will not be serving continental breakfast or providing free wi-fi at the revolution.
- If we’re at peak oil does that mean we’ve also reached peak civilization?
- Big money always trumps good science.
- US Syria Plan: Observer -> Peace Keeper -> Consultant -> No Fly Zone -> Marines -> Soldiers -> Mercenaries -> Oil Company Men -> Oil Workers
- There will be more police than athletes at the London 2012 Olympics.
- One Nation Under War: we have a war on terror, war on the rich, war on drugs, war on pacifists, war on women, …
- Oil is not infinite, and the only way to get American interventionists out of a country is for that country to not have any oil left.
- Oil is great!
- All your oil belongs to us.
- Was Dear John written by the War Department?
- There are no such things as a random bullet.
- If NASA would have found oil instead of water in Mars we would already had colonized it.
- Gay marriage is like a Boca Burger.
- Hipsters are the swinger vote.
- The Zoloft Defense: Assault someone under the influence of Zoloft and you may get out of jail free.
- The Secret: Positive thinking and a AK-47 can change the world.
- A lot of human morality is based on jealousy.
- The Bachelorette should be renamed to The Douchebags.
- Apparently there is no such thing as a dumb question or a dumb tweet.
- Inside every dream wedding is a nightmare divorce.
- What is the short abbreviated name for the Comedy Awards? The Commies?
- There is no ideology only ego.
- There is nothing royal about the royal family.
In Da Future
- In the future, there will be little difference between a known journalist and known terrorist.
- In the future, you’ll pay taxes at the local, state, federal, and united nations level.
- In the future, there will be a vaccine to cure you of your humanity.
- In the future, the White House counsel will declare the Supreme Court unconstitutional.
- The national food in #Amercia must be the #potatoe.
- Romney thinks we live in #Amercia and Obama thinks Westminster Abbey is in a time bubble in 2008.
- I think Romney will win the presidency in #Amercia.
- Romney doesn’t only misspell #Amercia but also his own name to #Rmoney.
- Romney app didn’t misspell America… He was sending code indicating who really runs AmerCIA.
We are lying to ourselves when we say that we live in a free democracy. It is estimated that candidates raised in excess of $1.6 billion in the presidential election in 2008. For the 2012 elections, political pundits estimate that candidates will raise as much as $2 billion. In 2008, Obama spent $10.94/vote and McCain spent $5.78. When candidates raise and spend this much money, no ones vote is free. It is the case that usually the candidates that raises the most money wins the most votes. In 2008, then Senator Obama raised a little over two times that raised by Senator McCain. As of March, President Obama had raised more than twice that of Governor Romney.
In the end, elections are run by the bottom line and the money raised. The more money a candidate has in his war chest the more they can spend in marketing. Even though every voter has a vote, the more an election costs the more every voter is disenfranchised from the political system. When a large portion of a campaign is spent attracting large donors in %50k/plate dinners the typical voter is going to get left out of the political system.
While speaking to students at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC), President Obama said the following…
So we’ve still got a lot of work to do to rebuild this economy so that it lasts, so that it’s solid, so that it’s firm. But what I want you to know is that the degree you earn from UNC will be the best tool you have to achieve that basic American promise — the idea that if you work hard, you can do well enough to raise a family and own a home, send your own kids to college, put a little away for retirement. (Applause.) That American Dream is within your reach. (Applause.)
Let’s be honest… Obama’s kids version of the American Dream is to marry Jewish investment bankers like Chelsea Clinton. When I was a kid, the American Dream used to be to go to the moon, not squirrel away pennies for retirement. The American Dream meant that if you work hard you can achieve anything, now it means that if you work hard you can pay off your mortgage.
In this post I’ll be reblogging some retweets from the past month broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events such as the upcoming general election as well as the continuing military droning in the Middle East. Follow the conversation at xwoop and lolprez.
- Obama is a better campaigner than he is as a president.
- O.B.A.M.A: One Big Awful Mistake America
- Obama paid 20.5% of his income in income taxes. Why doesn’t he pay his fair share?
- Under the Obama administration the GSA is partying it up in Vegas, Secret Service paying (or not paying) or hooker in Colombia, what else?
- The most corrupt organization in the world must be the police.
- American foreign policy is established, enforced, and powered by cash, hookers, and coke.
- All laws are Trojan horses that erode and reduce and limit our freedoms, liberties, and unalienable rights.
- Citizenship is only for those that agree with the executive branch, all else are deemed enemy combatants.
- The Presidential Rule: the longer a president is in office, the corruptible he becomes.
- The general public loves to forget the atrocities of war, but military leaders love to learn from them.
- The holocaust was not the first holocaust, and it wasn’t the last holocaust in history.
- All wars are civil wars, because we are all the same people just made to fear each other.
- Civil War is an oxymoron and belligerents are just morons.
- I think we are well beyond peak sushi!
- My heartbeat is my workout.
- Ideas are free but originality will cost you!
- The one truth is that there is no one true universal truth.
- Here is a new drink I made up: teen angst = 2/3 hand sanitizer, 1/3 orange juice, rim the glass with bath salts
- Style or swag?
- What do you do when you are bullied by your teacher?
- How cool is the average person?
- Who wouldn’t love paid administrative leave?
- How do climate change shills explain Anchorage, AK setting a new snowfall record? #global #warming #warmmonger
- OH: If you talking to yourself keep it to yourself.
- OH: So my idea was brilliant, but only for a minute.
- OH: I’m so sick of people that complain all day.
- OH: What language do people speak here nowadays?
- OH: Don’t worry about people that don’t matter.
- OH: You, me, and your period have gone through a lot.
- Busy != Productive
- Execution > Idea
- Logic and Reason != Law and Order
- Democratic Party = Bureaucratic Party
- State Rights > Federal Rights
- Climate != Weather
- Be interested > Be Interesting
- Troubleshooter > Troublemaker
- Personality != Persona