There has been some analysis on court documents from the ongoing Apple v. Samsung lawsuit that has been revealing in how Samsung operates. It has been revealed that Google, the maker of the Android Operating System, informed Samsung that the Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Tab 10.1 android tablets looked “too similar” to Apple’s iPad tablet. Court documents reveal that Google demand a “distinguishable design.” A Samsung sponsored study also found that Samsung’s physical design and even software icons where too similar to the iPhone’s and that Samsung required to innovate further.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in May 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- Prof Prez Obama’s answer to the meaning of life and everything else is to form a sub-committee to find out whose ass to kick.
- The reason President Obama has not kick any ass with the oil, car, and banking industry is because he can find the ass to kick.
- President Obama is not really the ass kicking kind of president, he is more the ass thinking.
- Have you notice that presidential candidates always promise change, but never promise to just make shit better for people.
- Just like criminals cannot profit from their crimes, so too politicians should be made not to profit from theirs.
- Here is a revenue generating idea, tax up to 80% of all income made by current and former elected politicians.
- Pot Holes: Your tax dollars at making your vehicle not work!
- Local governments don’t like to pay for cops unless it’s with overtime.
- Cops are corrupt the world over, the difference is what it takes to corrupt them, a $20 bribe or a few hours over time.
- Don’t do drugs, don’t fund CIA black ops.
- Al Gore says, “I did not have sexual relations with that women.”
- General McChrystal must have been on McMeth when he agreed to do the Rolling Stones interview.
- You know you are in the wrong side of every aisle when you have to apologize for your apology.
- I think vuvuzelas should be allowed and be part of the political discussions, debates, and town hall meetings.
- Vuvuzela for president 2012!!!
- Free Weev!!!
- Some Americans remember the Alamo but many of those that do don’t remember why they should have remember it in the first place.
- There is no freedom just propagandom.
- Fear is a virus of the mind!
- Control the supply, and you control the demand and the price you can charge.
- Congratulations Afghanistan, for being the longest American war!!!
- Art is my favorite weapon.
- War will lead us to energy independence!!!
- If your life can be condensed to one photo would be a still life study or an out of focus action shot?
- Why would you need a tool to open this toolset I just bought?
- If Steve Jobs would reinvent the wheel what would it be like?
- If he built a better mouse trap would the mice become Apple fanboys?
- If it’s not fun, is it worth it?
- Who needs a StairMaster when you have a kid and a set of stairs?
- What kind of characters hang out at the corner of East Sesame Street and MLK Blvd? Crackhead Monster? Beto y Kike? El Memo? Big Pimp?
- Zombies replicate by infection, the Borg by assimilation, can you imagine a zombie-Borg hybrid? A zomborg? Brains are futile.
- This Aquafina water bottle claims to be made with 50% less plastic. How does that make it an eco-bottle?
- In no country, culture, time, or parallel universe does nagging make things better.
- I love digitally, um either turned on or turned off.
- Just because you don’t see eye to eye with someone does mean you can go toe to toe with them.
- You know how meterologists name hurricanes after people’s name, they should be named after fictional characters…
- If hurricane would be names after fictional characters you know Hurricane Anakin would grow into one mean mofo of a storm.
- Being honest isn’t a fault.
- The new anti-Semitic is the anti-Semexican.
- Forget snakes in a plane, I got ants in my car!
- This TV diner is a rerun.
- I don’t no the meaning of the word know.
- FML SMH WTF LOL
- From preschool to postdoc, school is universally for fools.
- To me an expresso machine is like a time machine.
- You are no better than those whom you’ve deem the worst.
- OH: Awww, that gansta cute.
- OH: It’s business not celebrityness.
- OH: Who touched my iPad, there’s a smudge on the screen.
- OH: We are getting it done. It will be done. So it’s done.
- In the US, corporations are always right.
- The BP Oil Spill is so large that it is thinking of running for president 2012 as a Republican. Campaign platform will be: Drill Baby Spill
- Just like the brain is the biggest sex organ the biggest oil company is JP Morgan.
- When life gives you an oil spill you make off like a bandit.
- Al Qeada are a bunch of incompetents, BP, Golden Sachs, Monsanto can do more harm in one day than a bunch shoes and whitey tighties.
- Oil executives think they are as slick as the oil they spill.
- The BP oil spill is as large as the state of Vermont. The BP oil spill is so large, it should be it’s own state, Oilzona.
- World Cup: it’s not about how well you play, it’s how well the referees can see.
- World Cup: The outcome of the World Cup is determined way in advance of the opening ceremony.
- World Cup: FIFA fo dumb!
- World Cup: each game should three score, one for goals each team has made and another for the number of bad calls made by the refs.
- World Cup: it’s not about how many goals you score, it’s about how many goals the refs will qualify.
- The World Cup has as much integrity as Chicago politics.
- In the future, robots will go to your local polling place and vote electronically for you and then an algorithm will declare the winner.
- In the future, you can pick up FDA grade heroin at the condiment aisle at your local super market.
- The future has let me down in terms of jet pack technology and space travel.
- The future tastes like plastic.
In the month of April, Failbook continued to fail user expectations of desired privacy settings. Mark Zuckerborg, the CEO of Facebook, wants to assimilate everybody’s privacy by default to whatever Zuck of Borg deems it. If you are using Google Buzz, be sure to follow me I’ll follow back. Here are some recent buzz posts from a variety of topics.
- Desperate for Attention: I would love to get a letter from you but you should call me, or email me, or if it’s better for you just text me, maybe at reply me, or DM, comment on posts, or just stop by and say hello.
- I feel like I stepped off a time machine, not really sure if it’s Monday or Tuesday, Can you image the jet lag coming off a time machine?
- If kid doesn’t have his homework, it’s because the dog eat it. If a president sees economic down turns, it’s because of his predecessor. If a blue collar worker has a delay, it’s his coworkers fault. If a astro or quantum physicist makes a mistake or has delays firing up the LHC its because of either time traveling bandits or an invading intergalactic space fleet.
- Time is a fractal and space is recursive.
- Chicken doesn’t taste like chicken anymore, it taste more like hormone made plastic corn meal. If chicken does taste like chicken anymore what does everything that used to taste like chicken taste like now?
- Facebook’s Zuckerborg remind me of Borg version of Pinky and the Brain. “what are we going to do tomorrow night, Zuckerborg?” “The same thing we do every night, try to take over the interwebs with the Like button, resistance is futile.”
- What a day, I started chilling at University Ave., then shopping at an Chinese antique store, then BBQ in EPA, and now a nap. LOL. Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A. Today was a good day. … Today I didn’t even have to use my A.K. I got to say it was a good day.
- I want to fast forward to the weekend.
- Today I drank water from the four corners of the world, Acqua Panna from Italy, Voss from Norway, Fiji from Fiji, and good ol’ tap water from the San Francisco bay area.
- Is it still cool to party like it’s 1999?
- I don’t like location base apps like Foursquare because I am afraid that a time traveling ninja will use that information to go back in time and ambush me.
- TGIF doesn’t come close to expressing how I really feel…. :)
- Steve Jobs should make available his playlist on iTunes.
- iPad is the new iFad?
- Summary of iPad reviews: iPad for president 2012, iPad resurrected from the dead, iPad cures boredom, iPad greatest thing since sliced iBread, iPad wins Nobel Peace Prize, iPad multi-touched by iGod, etc…
- Wasn’t the Perl 6 Parrot VM an April Fool’s joke? Now, it is vapor ware.
- My whole week felt like one bad Monday, repeating itself each day. Like if Ground Hog Day and Office Space had a crossover universe and made a prequel.
Forget March Madness, all the buzz was about the Apple iPad. If you are using Google Buzz, be sure to follow me I’ll follow back. Here are some recent buzz posts from a variety of topics.
- Throughout my day I listen to a lot of music and podcasts, right now I enjoying Tiesto’s Club Life podcast. I have like 10 hour long episodes and I have been blasting them non-stop for over a week. What are you listening to?
- Which is the better deal, two stocks of Apple or one Apple iPad?
- What is the must have app for the Android/Nexus One?
- An overly optimistic and an overly pessimistic persons walk into a bar after doing a half ass job and they get half a pitcher of beer, who blinks first?
- America’s Most Wanted is like American Idol for criminals. For both shows America has to call in, everyone has a record, and everyone gets 15 minutes of fame.
- I don’t know how people do it, but I keep seeing Google ads in peoples’ buzz post. Very spamy.
- Coworker: Coming late. I had expected long support call with Apple computer to fix the problem. Boss: Get a PC!
- I been getting weird friend requests on Facebook from what seems like spam robots. I don’t have a lot of friends of Facebook so I accept.
- You know you need a vacation when your Monday feels like a Friday. I think we should get a national holiday this time of year to do our taxes. If taking large percent of our income was not enough, we have to waste most of a weekend tracking down receipts.
- Google’s realtime search results are freaky fast. If you publish a new blog post, jump over to Google and search for your brand new post, it is already been indexed, cached, and showing up on Google’s results. How do they do that?
- If your body is an instrument, what part of your body needs some fine tuning?
- Is it just me or are most of the winter Olympic sports just derivative/descended of the same thing event? They all involve going down the mountain in a ski, board, sled, toboggan alone or with up to four other people as fast as possible and then maybe a jump or some tricks in mid-air. Can anyone tell me the difference between the skeleton and the luge other than one is going face first/down the the other is on your back?