Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in October 2011 such as the ongoing Occupy Wall Street, and the continuing revolutions in the Middle East. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- What will make bigger news, mass arrests of protesters or the latest iPhone release rumors? #occcupywallstreet
- NYPD want to rename #OccupyWallStreet to #OccupyJailCell
- Epic fail by OPD injuring a veteran/protester. #noflyzone #occupyoakland
- At the Occupy San Francisco protest I saw a few folks with blue paint in their face, a la Braveheart. Must be to defect face recognition.
- NYPD entraps and arrest hundreds of protesters and still the media does nothing. The media has sold its free speech for corporate money.
- Your occupation has been co-opted.
- We the 99% hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.
- Police, protecting and serving the shit out of you! #OccupyWallStreet
- I’m a human being not a commodity. #OccupyWallStreet
- Due to recent budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. #OccupyWallStreet
- I can’t afford a lobbyist. #OccupyWallStreet
- Tear Down This Wall St. #OccupyWallStreet
- Shoot sperm not bullets. #OccupyWallStreet
- Wall Street causes depression, government bails them out. People go to jail for protesting government bail out have to bail themselves out.
- #OccupyInternationalSpaceStation and #OccupyMoonBaseLunaOne
- I’m all for leaking when it’s organized. – White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley
- We don’t need a warrant, we’re ICE, the warrant is coming out of my balls. – US Immigration and Customs Enforcement ICE officer
- Warning: You may be blatantly illegal.
- Drone Nation Under God
- Video and audio recording is just the tip of the iceberg of what police are monitoring, screening, and scanning for in public places.
- FBI: FaceBook, Inc.
- To serve, and protect, and crack heads. – Police Department
- Protests in the streets and bipartisanship in government.
- The next leader of Libya will be in office no less than 12 years, Afghan President Hamid Karzai has already been in office for 8 years.
- Libya’s NTC is off to a great start by making it’s first act of murder. Gaddafi was taken alive but he has since mysteriously died.
- You don’t close your bank account, the back forecloses on you.
- If you don’t get it a home you will go get it somewhere else. This is true for corporate taxes and that is why Google is incorporated in Ireland and pays so little taxes.
- The American dream is an illusion.
- Not every conspiracy is a theory.
- The news media: if it’s not on a teleprompter or press release they don’t know what to make of the news.
- There is no such thing as freedom of speech if you don’t speak up.
- Are living in the future, or living in the past?
- Which is worse, a rebel without a cause or a youth without a rebellion?
- So you think the FBI uses FaceBook’s public developer APIs or internal undocumented APIs?