Banks give individuals home loans they can’t afford, the housing bubble spreads across the country, banks pools poor performing home loans into collateralize debt obligations to rate them as sound investments, local governments invest hundreds of millions into these collateralize debt obligations, the economy begins to slows down, hundreds of thousands are left unemployed, families can’t afford their mortgage, the housing bubble pops, banks repose homes, families are ruined, local governments lose millions from their pensions, some local governments go into bankruptcy, banks buy up homes for less than they worth, homeowners own mortgages for more than their homes are worth, banks begging renting homes back to families that lost their homes in foreclosures, banks push local governments to lower properties taxes since they now own a large number of homes, local communities lose out on income, funding to schools is cut, …
If Darwin had not have come up with the idea of evolution, some one else would. If Newton didn’t invent calculus, another person would have. If Edison didn’t perfect the electricity and the light bulb, someone else would have invented them. If Einstein had not have thought of the idea of special relativity then some other individual would have. In similar fashion, if Genghis Khan would not have carve his empire by killing millions of men, women, and children and crushing thousand of different peoples’, someone else would else would have.
All human events been triggered by like something like a historical Chekhov’s gun, or musket if you will. as Chekhov is quoted as saying, “If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it’s not going to be fired, it shouldn’t be hanging there.”
And so, throughout human history, guns have continually been keep so as for an individual to pick it up and fire it. Each time it is fired, the consequences cause for another gun to be built and subsequently placed on the wall just high enough for some else to come a long and dare to pick it up.
From time to time, President Obama makes archaic executive orders where he starts off as the following…
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and consistent with the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. App.), it is hereby ordered as follows
Just imagine if everyone spoke in this pompous slimeball superfluous legalese sort of way. I imagine President Obama walking around the White House with a speech writer and a teleprompter making such executive decrees whenever he pleases…
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, the Nobel Peace Price, my tribesmen of Kenya, and consistent with the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Fun Fact Act as amended (5 U.S.C. App.), it is hereby ordered as follows… I can has a cheeseburger.
There will never be a saint or prophet elected to the office of the President of the United States. Every president and his administration has had their fair share of secrets and scandals. But that said, I’ve never seen so many scandals surrounding one term of one president. Under the Obama Administration the following has occurred.
- The highest levels of the Department of Justice allow guns to cross into Mexico.
- The military uses drone strikes to execute American citizens without due process.
- The General Services Administration spends nearly $1 million dollars for a retreat in Las Vegas.
- The Secret Service and the State Department are implicated in a hooker scandal in Colombian and Brazil.
You have to believe that all of the above are not an isolated cases and that it is just the tip of a political iceberg.
There are so many laws on the book that at any given moment you are breaking one without even realizing it. They are designed to make everyone a criminal, so that the police can arrest you for any cause. Do you know how many arrests have been made on because of a broken tail light? The broken tail light is the number one reason police use to pull someone over, and because they pull you over, they have to inspect and search you vehicle, and if they find some other infraction on you they can make a charges stick because the broken tail light gave the police probably cause to stop you to begin with.
When there are so many laws in the book, the police can use any one of them as tools not for serving the people but by selectively using them to control the people. This is similar to the how public institutions used to discriminate, they set up arbitrary admissions tests that would just happen to be that much more difficult for “undesirables.”
Here is commentary on admissions question that were used on Jewish applications. As described by the comments, the problem set given Jewish applicants were just that more difficult to answer and any mistaken would disqualify you. This is what happens when you have complex set of rules, laws, or ordinances. When you have a complex body of laws, the population may at time be trespassing any one of those laws but since they are enforced selectively.
Do you really believe, even today, that all laws are enforced equally? I’ve never seen a jay walking ticket be given out in an affluent neighborhood, even though kids take up a whole block to toss the ball around.
The first few presidents of the United States left the left the presidency in debt. It used to be that the responsibility of paying for the house hold help in the White House used to be the responsibility of the sitting president. It used to be that every party hosted by the a sitting president was paid by the personal finances of the president. Thomas Jefferson and James Madison left the presidency poorer than when they where elected. Over the course of American history that has changed, today a president is expected to be much more wealthier than when he came into the presidency. For example, the Clinton Foundation manages over $200 million dollars.
Aside from the personal finances of the an former president. While in office, a sitting office makes use or a large amount of money for his house hold expenses at the White House. Aside from his security detail, the President employees a large staff that tends to his personal needs. There is an official White House chef and full kitchen staff and wait service, there is a personal doctors, there is vast amount of personal assistants. It is a state secret how much money is spent for the personal expense of the President but some have estimated that the White House spends as much as $1 billion dollars for the upkeep of the president and his family.
I can’t say if the federal government is too big to fail, but a current job post at the White House was recently filled that made me question the size and use of federal monies. President Obama just appointed a White House Social Secretary, a job that comes with a six figure salary and full federal health care and benefits, and maybe even a book deal at the end of it.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in October 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- After two years into his administration, why do I feel like President Obama pulled a Nigerian scam on the American people!
- Words that have lost their meaning in 2010: transparency, open, hope
- Are you down with the GOP? Yeah, you know me!
- War on Terror really means war x terror, resulting in more of both not less of each.
- Playboy should do a an issue where all the pictures are taken from the naked body scanners used by the TSA at airport security checkpoints.
- What the TSA considers optional procedures are another name for beta testing and they are testing on the public!
- To opt-out is a constitutional right!
- Aside from the Bible, the most often misinterpreted and misunderstood document is the constitution!
- China is one giant fiefdom of corporate sweatshops.
- The next world war will be over the moon’s resources!
- Ron Paul and The Rent Is Too Damn High Party Guy for president 2012!!!
- There are four kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics, and campaign promises!If Hitler were alive today, he would be the president of the RIAA.
- As a business woman, if Meg Whitman has spent $140 million of her own cash for her campaign, what does she expect as a ROI on that?
- It is calculated that Meg Whitman has spent $140 million of her own money on her campaign. Talk about trying to buy an election.
- #rally4sanity is a rally without a cause.
- Democracy, based on a true story.
- The Oscars should have a new award category, Best Political Campaign Smear Ad!
- Liquidity is king.
- What industry can we outsource next? Agriculture?
- All blue color jobs will be outsourced to robots.
- American pride is well ahead of the American economy.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could outsource wood chucking?
- What a folly to believe you are saving money by buying something on sale, especially if you can do without it!
- Capitalism is driven in large part by selling to people that don’t have the money things that they do not need.
- When talking about Pakistan, the news often speaks of the “tribal area.”. Where is the tribal area of the US? Washington, DC!
- The political correctness police is just as bad as the secret police in making examples of those that honestly speak their mind.
- We all remembered the Alamo, but the reason why we should remember the Alamo we did not remember.
- Another word for Cap and Trade is carbon emission fiefdom.
- Another word for Cap and Trade is rations.
- Education requires student participation.
- The news has a statistical error rate of 30%!
- Freedom begets freedom.
- If the universe was a painting would it be more like a Michelangelo, Picasso, or Banksy?
- Is there such a thing as too much data?
- Where in the world is sesame street located at?
- If a zombie eats a green 1-up mushroom does it come back to life?
- What is the current temperature of the universe?
- What is up with teams named after years, the 49ers, the 76ers?
- If your name is it, what is the word used to describe something as belonging to you? Is it, it’s or its?
- I meme therefore I am.
- Grammatical rules are meant to be broken!
- The future is an origami folded onto a fractal.
- In the end, gravity always win!
- Pumpkin is a great flavor, I should patent it.
- Don’t let you conscious mind cock block your subconscious mind.
- Some people are sex machines others sex robots.
- I tweet therefore I am.
- Stress is a gateway emotion!
- Chocolate rain is a great example of a purple cow.
- What is up with teams named after years, the 49ers, the 76ers? I wanna start a new team, the 10Kers BC!
- 3D TV is to real 3D what reality TV is to regular reality.
- Give me a S. Give me a I. Give me a C. Give me a tissue. What does that spell? I’m sickie…
- Man, I have a bad case of funk shui!
- There no vacation for a parent!
- Dim Sum is the Chinese version of Spanish Tapas.
- Love hurts deeply!
- Love is the other four letter word.
- Love means never having to say your sorry but always admitting its you fault, “It’s my fault honey, I’ll fix that.”
- It’s a thin line between love and hate, and the more passionately someone hates someone else the more that line bleeds into love.
- OH: Are you going to tweet that?
- OH: What we have now is only like 0.1 of what we need, but it’s like 10 times better than what we had before.
- OH: I’m not paying the heating bill for ghosts.
- OH: that’s what happens when a post is auto-generated from a Twitter account with tweets entered on an iPhone by someone with fat fingers.
- OH: I’m tough on you because I need you to be tough!
- OH: You should be a computer security researcher since you seem to be the first to contract every computer virus known to man.
- OH: There’s always been pros and cons left and right day and night then and now, always.
- OH: Your logic doesn’t follow, so neither do I.
- OH: This tastes like space Chinese food.
- OH: Don’t you worry about it. When you start worrying about me that’s when I get worried.
- OH: Oh, no, Obama is the President of the United States, he would never lie to the people, why would you think that?
- McDs should have a truth in advertising campaign and name their products to better descriptive names like McFatty, McGrub, and McTasteless.
- If you farm generic genetically engineered fish twice the size and in half the time then you’ll get none of the flavor.
- Monsanto should make a cooking book, Genetically Modified Foods for the Soul
- In addition to fish, meat, diary, and vegetables there is a new food group, bioengineered.
- Happy Halloween! Trick or tweet!!!
- If grown people come to trick or treat and they don’t have a costume they are getting veggie stix!
- People getting rid of Easter candy on Halloween: http://twitpic.com/32u2ca
- Why are people giving out Easter candy on Halloween.
- Who you gonna call? Watching Ghostbusters!
- Watching The Simpsons’ Treehouse of Horror marathon!
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in September 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- Fees are the new taxes.
- No new wars. No new taxes.
- Laws are made to make everyone out to be criminals.
- Just how the US government has a Department of the Interior it should have a Department of the Pursuit of Happiness.
- Stupidity is not illegal, in fact it’s usually written right into the law.
- We are a nation of laws and loopholes. We are a nation of citizens and cheats.
- The US is a one party system, Republicans and Democrat are two side of the same coin, two pockets in the same special interest.
- The Situation for Senate.
- Tax subsidy is an oxymoron.
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of capital!
- Capitalism teaches people that a persons value in society is based on his or her financial net worth.
- Investment bankers are high with your own supply.
- Is time a wave or a particle?
- Ice cream or cake?
- Do two majors (major major) add up to one problem?
- Which is best fish sticks or meatballs?
- Is there a Jehovah Witness do not call list?
- Do you feel better when you save or splurge?
- Why do you need drugs to kick the habit of taking drugs?
- Why am I carrying all these cards, credit cards, reward cards, gift cards, hotel key cards?
- What’s the Finnish word for finish?
- Are you working or working it?
- Is TV reality celebrity a new career choice?
- Is there anything higher than cloud 9?
- Can you have OCD but be to lazy to be compulsive?
- What cartoon character you relate with the most?
- Happy Friday the 13th! Does Hallmark have a card for the occasion?
- The Great Traffic Jam of China: China does everything in epic proportions, from walls to traffic congestion?
- If you could take one pill for either happiness, beauty, or intelligence which pill would you take?
- If everything is said to taste like chicken, why don’t McChicken nuggets taste like chicken?
- There is a thin line between love and hate, and between alimony and all-da-money.
- If I was to write a book I think it would be called Love in the Time of Porn.
- I thought I’ve seen it all, backseat driver, arm chair quarterback, and now behind the spotlight reality celebrity.
- Simplified Chinese Characters is an oxymoron.
- New national security threat: extremist bed bugs!
- Does <3 = less than three?
- In a social drinker, I drink while on social networking sites.
- I’m too lazy to be obsessive!
- All words are made up words!
- Secret of Life: Don’t Give Up
- You are not your network.
- If you can’t make it anywhere you can’t make it nowhere.
- WILL DANCE FOR BEATS!
- Things that happen to us are not like quick sand. Don’t get stuck in something that happened a long time back.
- The best book you can give to any one is a blank sketch book.
- At HomeTown Buffet with my home town homies.
- If only dreams can go viral.
- Feelings have meaning.
- Nerdy is the new sexy.
- All the advice you ever need: Live well, love much, laugh often, drink plenty of water, go regularly, hate the game not the player, …
- Some women, instead of breast implants, should get a brain transplant.
- Don’t waste too much time explaining your life to people that are not part of it.
- What’s the grosses item on the McD’s menu? The mushroom angus wrap was pretty bad.
- I never understood why the show Doctor Who was named that, since the Doctor is a time traveler wouldn’t s better name be Doctor When?
Million Dollar Ideas
- Million dollar idea of the day: Motion detector audible buzzer device that acts as a scare crow/pigeon but is not heard by people.
- Million dollar idea of the day: they have queen and king size beds, standardize on a new empress mattress size.
- Million dollar idea of the day: Install translucent palm tree shaped solar panels at parking lots. It provides shade and generates energy.
- Million dollar idea of the day: flavored drink that once frozen in the refrigerator turns into a smoothie/slurpee, no blender required.
- Million dollar idea of the day: Wasabi Toothpaste
- Million dollar idea of the day: Bling band-aid
- It doesn’t really matter of the universe is expanding or shrinking, it matters if your mind is.
In Da Future
- In the future, a camera will be considered a weapon.
- In the future all forms marriages will be abolish.
- In the future, weed will come with the terms of service and user agreement.
- In the future, there will be behavior detection officers amongst us monitoring your every move.
- In the future, the constitution will be redacted.
- In the future, telling someone the time will be considered an insult.
- In the future, Facebook and Google will have a thought crime division which will report you to the authorities for pre-crime activities.
- In the future, a new car will come with power windows, dashboard cam, 4G/wifi, twitter account, facebook connect, app store, and a keg.
- It is said that a man’s home is his castle, in the future a man’s home will be his prison.
- In the future, politics will be known as the p-word.
- In the future there will be apps for your TV, your car, your clothes, your passport, and your brain.
- The future called, said it would call again later.
- I make up the future as I go.