Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in January 2012 such as the ongoing Occupy Wall Street, and the continuing revolutions in the Middle East. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- Obama’s Campaign: If you don’t vote for Obama, you must be racist.
- Obama has more skeletons in his closet than raincoats.
- The State of the Union sounded a lot like The State of the Complaining.
- Being president doesn’t make you sultan.
- The US is not building a Big Brother surveillance program, it is building a Big Nanny surveillance program.
- Wow.. I thought the US Air Force was going to bomb the AFC Championship game. #militarization #sports
- Instead of a war on terror why not declare war on cancer? Instead of radio active naked body scanners at airports, why not cancer detecting mammograms instead?
- The police are sworn to protect the status quo.
- The RIAA is afraid that someone is going to pirate a $10 CD that they are pirating our rights and freedoms.
- Trust no politician!
- Network news hate to report the news, they want I make news… That’s why they also produce political polls.
- Half of what you see or read on the news is driven by PR.
- Hipsters are an invented peoples.
- Death to all hipsters.
- Not surprising the first examples of use of terrorism in history comes from the middle east, see Zealotry on Wikipedia.
- The revolution will be liked on Facebook.
- Society made me do it.
- Hormones made me do it.
- Coincidence is not a conspiracy.
- Paula Deen is the embodiment of what is wrong with America.
- Paula Deen doesn’t want to be buried or cremated. Paula Deen wants to e deep fried.
- Watching sport games all day is the worst activity a person can do for his health.
In Da Future
- In the future, store surveillance cameras will automatically check you in on Facebook and Foursquare and the National Location Database.
- In the future, the FBI and NSA will have a REST API that all app developers have to include in their apps to monitor behavior and usage.
- In the future, to search on Google you will have to use a google account with a verified name.
- In the future, everything will be illegal unless you pay the fee for a permit.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in August 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- We need to win the hearts and minds of our prison population!
- NAFTA’s greatest success has been the drug trade.
- On this Labor Day weekend, let’s save the saved and created jobs!
- A government back-door to encrypted communications is an oxymoron? It defeats the purpose of having it encrypted!
- Politicians need to understand that saying all the right words does not give your platform meaning or purpose.
- Why cant a politician answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no?
- Everybody knows the expression, mo money mo problems. In politics its, mo elections mo special interests.
- Saying that women is a better politician because they are less likely to be corrupt or lead us to war is both ignorant and sexiest.
- Money may not buy you love, but it sure can buy plenty of elections!
- If only we can offshore and outsource politicians!
- Vote for Pedro!
- Capitalism is a pyramid scheme.
- Mo money mo taxes!
- Money is blinding!
- There is no such thing as a conspiracy theorist, there are simply conspiracy scientists, much like how climatologist think of themselves.
- The revolution will not be televised, it will be fought in your television!
- A campaign promise is an oxymoron, much like military intelligence.
- Peace in our time just ran out of time.
- If you expect a flight to be delayed, is it really delayed or on schedule?
- If half the time I am half asleep, how sleepy am I right now?
- What does it mean when your boss sends you a job application to the circus? Does it mean he’s willing to be a reference?
- If you can’t admit your failure, how will you recognize your successes?
- What is the speed of time?
- If you are not doing your thing, whose thing are you doing?
- Do raisins ever go bad?
- Why is it that the drink menu is always larger than the food menu?
- Listening to some jammy jams in my pajamin pjs.
- Will be waking up at 5AM tomorrow. SMH FML OMG FUK ARG LOL
- No ketchup for my nom om om omelet. Epic FML 2.0!
- Watching Cops. Piece of advice to perps, if you got baggy pants don’t run from the cops, looks like you in a potato sack race.
- Eating some chipotle humus… I know it sounds like a terror organization but this stuff is the bomb.
- I <3 California rolls. I wonder, if Texas has sushi rolls how would they taste? I bet they have BBQ tuna and deep fried wasabi.
- Which is the greatest show bra of all time? Madonna’s cone bra, Lady Gaga’s fireworks bra, or Katy Perry’s whip cream bra?
- I make the choices that bend decisions.
- Everything that is remembered, will be forgotten.
- From the perspective of the tuna, it doesn’t care if it’s dolphin safe.
- It’s after 7PM and still over 100 degrees!!!
- Rumors have been known to travel at the speed of sound.
- Complaining does not mean cooperating.
- Chocolate rain is a great example of a purple cow.
In Da Future
- In the future, government jobs will be outsource and off-shored.
- In the future, if you ask for your fourth amendment rights, you’ll be considered guilty.
- In the future, to vote you have to adhere to a End User License Agreement.
- In the future, a happy meal will come with a End User License Agreement.
- In the future, we will be asking, which came first the egg or the vaccine?
- In the future, you will be able to make a police statement by Twitter, but I would not want the police to follow me on Twitter.