Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in March 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- After a year in office, it seems that Obama’s idea of green jobs is to have no jobs.
- Obama pays surprise visit to Afghanistan, yet he hasn’t been to California in a long while.
- Obama: Change is political term for more of the same, but worse.
- Obama: Read my lips, no new hope.
- I, for one, welcome our new death panel overlords.
- We have a separation between church and state, I want a separation between sports and state.
- How did we get from “no taxation without representation” to “taxation without exception.”
- If they put fluoride in water, nuclear waste under mountains, and pollutants in the air what would they not put in flu vaccines?
- China is censoring the details behind Google’s decision to move out of China due to China’s censorship.
- Failing to obey an order from a security guard will be considered as an assault!
- If your ex is spying on you on Facebook so is your government.
- In a police state everyone is a suspect if not an inmate.
- Do we really need a vice president? Why not just get a presidential double?
- How dare the state and federal government ask for a donation into the California Fund or Presidential Election Campaign Fund?
- The women’s movement demanded equal pay for equal work. The investment banker’s movement demands equal ROI for unequal risk.
- The television rights of state executions can bring in millions of revenue to cash strapped states.
- If cash is king, then debt is bondage and credit is cards are chains.
- Retire young, rich, and fabulous not old, broke, and ordinary.
- Hedge funds are modern day alchemy.
- The American dream is made in communist China.
- Hollywood Video is renaming itself to Bankruptcy Video.
- Did dinosaurs also taste like chicken?
- Is Lady Gaga the new Madonna?
- When Ke$ha goes broke how will she spell her name?
- Are you a pusher or a pleaser?
- What is the cost of easy money?
- Do we need black boxes in cars?
- Is China broke?
- Is NASA controlled by the greys?
- Is your job holding you back?
- Is the Prius the new Pinto?
- Are hotel key cards the new baseball card?
- Is there such a thing as tofu salmon?
- Is PHP 6 the new Perl 6?
- Is a great hack art or science?
- Which is worse, a hater or a debtor?
- Is there a sub-atomic unit of time that cannot be divided into smaller time elements?
- If your body is an instrument, what part of your body needs some fine tuning?
- What is your body language saying about you?
- What color are your feelings?
- Are you a revolutionary or a rebel?
- Is what you like how you are like?
- 95% of statistics confuse 82% of the population.
- Two 50%s don’t add up to one 100%.
- Headache in the membrane.
- Time is not digital, it is a fractal.
- Misfortune Cookie: What you are doing now is probably illegal, in bed.
- I bet prehistoric animals would have been delicious, like a T-Rex t-bone steak.
- Uncle Sam: The Puppet Master
- Hate grows with compound interest.
- Killing the Buddha in the name of! And now you do what they told you! And now you do what they told you!
- I would like the my unauthorized autobiography to be named either Same Difference, It Wasn’t Me, or Who Dat Up In Herre?
- Don’t trust the 800 pound gorilla as far as you can trow it especially if it is riding the elephant in the room.
- People’s perception of others is often wrong, worse yet is our perception of other people’s perception of us.
- Create a purple cow, make your competitors into a donkeys, and milk the golden goose out of everything it is worth.
- Even a tough cookie softens up with a little milk.
- A flower’s petal is nature version of a solar panel.
- Math is the sum of all my fears.
- Ignorance is always refreshening.
- Engaged should be the new married.
- Stuck between space and time.
- Sometimes cheap is better than free.
- In the future everything will buzz, tweet, or beep.
- Control freaks usually want to control what they can’t do.
- People pleasers don’t please themselves.
- What you don’t know won’t hurt you unless you think the worst if everyone all the time.
- There is no better time for happiness than now.
- Allegedly Tiger Woods likes green jackets and golden showers
- Tiger Woods and Jesse James should be on Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew.
- OH: Homelessness, such a turnoff.
- OH: Your high horse is a pink pony, get off it. It makes you look stupid.
- OH: You are going to choke on my positive energy.
- OH: Did you cancel your mind?
- OH: What is the point of caffeine free coke? Do I have to put coffee or crack into my coke?
- On certain countries in the middle east, women’s equal rights movements means they can also be suicide bombers.
- I’ve heard of the Tea Party Movement, now the Coffee Party Movement, I’m waiting to start the Beer Party after my buzz goes down.
- You are not a robot, you are just programmed to think like one.
- The news are re-enactments.
- There is a cold war between China and Google.
- To prolong war is to a crime against humanity.
- The problem with having a large standing army is that someone will eventually want to deploy it.
- If China doesn’t care about basic human rights, why do companies think it cares about their copyrights?
- Google deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for leaving China and giving up that market to Microsoft/Yahoo would collaborate with the gestapo.