The more clothes you have, the more clothes pileup. The more clothes you have pileup, the less you want to do laundry. This is a never ending cycle. The less laundry you do, the less clean clothes you have and the larger the pile of dirty clothes. The larger the pile of dirty clothes, the less you want to do the laundry. Eventually you find yourself with no clean clothes and instead of working through the dirty pile and washing your clothes, you buy more clothes. The more clothes you buy, the more clothes you have to pile up in the laundry room, the less you want to do the laundry, the more you buy more clothes. It’s endless cycle that feeds upon itself, a snow ball effect of dirty clothes.
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in July 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- Is President Obama’s password to Twitter a state secret?
- If your government censor it’s censorship policies you might as well rename your country Airstrip Two.
- I don’t know why the Greek are looking at Germany to bail it out, they should be looking to China.
- France is so famous of losing battles that they have a national holiday after such an occasion, Cinco de Mayo!
- More talk leads to more BS, that’s why peace talks don’t get to any resolution.
- The government invest in smart weapons, smart electrical grids, etc. why doesn’t invest more in smart people?
- Pot Holes: Your tax dollars at making your vehicle not work!
- The US was founded by Free Masons on mason principles and ideals.
- Just like criminals cannot profit from their crimes, so too politicians should be made not to profit from theirs.
- Here is a revenue generating idea, tax up to 80% of all income made by current and former elected politicians.
- We may be a nation of many laws but of few jobs.
- Does the American blue collar worker belong in the anthropology museum?
- We do not live in a Capitalist society, this is a Creditlist culture.
- The American Dream + Inception = We Need More Bailouts
- The Federal Reserve is a misnomer, like military intelligence, it’s neither federal and it doesn’t have any reservations of taking bailouts.
- The Federal Reserve is like the prison gang of bankers where instead of getting shanked in the shower they get bonuses in the boiler room.
- Every time you buy a Made in China product, whether it be toys or toothpaste, you have a higher than normal chance you are getting lead too.
- Just like guns don’t kill people, religion does not murder, pillage, and rapes people, people murder, pillage, and rapes people.
- News agencies have staff writers, staff photographers, and staff Photoshop illustrators.
- First, Pluto is stripped of it’s planet status, now the Big Bang might be abandoned as the theory of the foundation of the Universe.
- For every insurgent the US military days it has killed, it has killed directly/indirectly 4.3 civilians.
- Give the people bread, not lead!
- Is President Obama’s password to Twitter a state secret?
- If you travel to a new country and have fast food, like McDonald’s, have you really traveled at all?
- If you can’t be positive at the beginning of an adventure how do you think you will be at the end?
- How can someone who says is good at geography be bad at directions and can’t follow a map to save themselves?
- Do you like it nice and easy or fast and furious?
- What drives you? Passion, success, money, fame, family, or the school bus?
- Have you ever been so hot that even your eyeballs were sweating and that it made you look like you were crying?
- Why should I not mess with Texas?
- If you were a doctor what body part would you specialize?
- Would you rather do something great or be someone great?
- Which is better, a one trick pony or an old dog you can’t teach new tricks?
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And, is she with Waldo?
- Great achievements take great effort, otherwise what’s so great about it?
- Which do you prefer, tiger roll or bear claw?
- Old stoners never die, they just get faded.
- I should be dreaming, I need to go deeper.
- Stupidity is viral.
- I am the sum of all my multiple personalities.
- We are all reality stars.
- I want to trademark the word copyright and copyright the word trademark.
- When you tell someone “I love you” there should be an equal emphasis on all words. Some focus on “I” most, others “you”, and some on “you”.
- I wish world governments would work together to develop a machine to slow the spin of the earth to make more hours in the day!
- Some people wakeup with the wrong emotional settings marked as default.
- A real Mexican restaurant has menudo in the menu, otherwise it’s not Mexican.
- I think it’s retarded to think about banning the word retarded.
- Best New Excuse: A hacker stole my homework and posted it on Associated Content!
- Kids are the best except when they are at their worst.
- There is a class of people that call themselves celebrities but there is nothing about them to celebrate.
- If you could power your vehicles with the jealousy from haters, we could solve our need of foreign oil.
- I love digitally, I’m either turned on or turned off.
- In no country, culture, time, or parallel universe does nagging make things better.
- Waiting for the future does not make it arrive any faster.
- I CAN HAZ NOT SLEEP!
- Doctors have more meds than they have answers and in the end I think that the meds make you happier.
- The customer is always right but the customer doesn’t always know what is right, therefore always make the customer feel like he is right.
- What is wrong is in the eye of the beholder.
- Beauty doesn’t much care about the beholder.
- There are a few things that street cred will get you that credit will not.
- FUD is food for the feeble.
- Life is short so go long!
- Life is epic.
- Happy Birthday, America!!! Let’s go out and celebrate with Chinese made fireworks.
- Happy 4th and death to the Hessian mercenaries!
- Be patriotic, think for yourself.
- God bless America cause we can sure use some Divine help.
- Happy Fourth: Don’t Tread on ME!