Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in April 2010. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- The business of democracy is big business.
- Stupidity likes to repeat and reproduce and reelect itself.
- The government is developing vaccines to viral ideas.
- Civilians make for good target practice.
- The real April Fool’s Day is April 15.
- If they put fluoride in water, nuclear waste under mountains, and pollutants in the air what would they not put in flu vaccines?
- Uncle Sam doesn’t know how to use the Internet.
- Unle Sam shoots up.
- Uncle Sam works for the CIA.
- Uncle Sam is a pimp.
- If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. If all yo have is an attack Apache helicopter, everyone looks like an insurgent.
- When the pen is mightier than the sword, then the camera with a large telephoto lens will be considered as a weapon.
- The Indian Penal Code, Section 508, makes it illegal to pretend to be a god. Let there be, lawyers!
- Your tweets will be held against you in a court of law.
- Not all laws are created equal.
- The revolution will not be televised, it will be streamed, tweeted, and liked.
- Stupidity does not term limits.
- In Russia, they have Russian dolls, a doll that fits in a larger on that fits in a larger on.
- In Washington, they have Washington Puppets, where one puppet is in the pocket of a larger political puppet that is in the pocket of a larger political puppet.
- In Washington, politicians have puppets in their closets and special interest in the pocket.
- President Bush to release a children’s book, Decision Points and Dinosaur Grrrs.
- Politicians count on your apathy more than your vote.
- Icelandic karma is a bitch, Eyjafjallajokull fuck yeah!
- I wouldn’t put it past Iceland to cause the Eyjafjallajokull volcano eruption and disrupting Northern Europe for messing with the Krona.
- There was a second shooter involved in the death of Polish President Lech Kaczynski.
- It may be true that white men can not jump, but they can sure create toxic investment vehicles like nobodies
- You can’t regulate greed.
- If time flies, then money teleports.
- Goldman Sucks is the house, on Wall street, never bet against the house, especially when using your own house!
- Goldman Sucks makes money when the market is up, and it can make even more money when the market is down and out.
- Jon Stewart is a clown with a news desk and teleprompter, and for that matter so is Katie Curic, Brian Williams,
- Is Joy Behar new Larry King, their shows seem the same and they look alike.
- If as soon as you are born you are slapped in the butt and slapped with a barcode and serial number you are not born free.
- What really worries me is that the sun is going through climate change!
- The planet doesn’t need to be save, what needs to be save is our lifestyle.
- Climate change is the only constant.
- Next thing you know some greenie will link the recent spike in earthquake activity to climate change.
- If you think about it, all water is recycled water.
- Illegal Aliens are the new Pilgrims.
- American’s have a way of sugar coating history, like calling how American’s describes the Mayflower passengers as pilgrims.
- If time is money, then what is crack…?
- Two unanswered questions: Where is Osama and who is Banksy?
- Can law be criminal?
- Is Burma the new Tibet?
- What is the cost of easy money?
- Is money invaluable? What is the cost of money?
- If you have multiple personalities, can your personalities conspire against you?
- Do the walking dead like to eat the brains of the brain dead or is that not zombie kosher?
- Where do employees at Budweiser go for Happy Hour?
- iPad or iFad?
- Car companies have replaced the dip stick with the driver.
- Hip Hop sold out to Hollywood.
- I’m dyslexic, I can’t tell the diff between WTF and FTW.
- And then God said, “Let there be gravity, bitches!!!.”
- I had a dream that I lacked sleep, so even in my dreams I am sleep deprived.
- My heart rate is sync’d to the BPM of this song.
- Blame it on the chocolate rain.
- No secret, not forgotten, is ever safe.
- 99.1% of the analysis based on flawed or misunderstood statistics are wrong, that means that those that deny said analysis are baby killers.
- Not all statistics are interpreted equally.
- Thoughts are transforming.
- It’s nearly 6AM, birds ate tweeting, time to go to sleep.
- Content is not content.
- Consuming media through every sense, including the sixth sense.
- You can bump into an ex, you can bump into a mean middle school teacher, or even former parole officer but worse is former hair stylist.
- The future is near.
- Twitter Tourette: Shyt GODAMMIT Fudge Saget!!!1!
- If life is like a box of chocolates, then love is like a box of condoms.
- OH: Is that a threat or a promise? Either way stick to it.
- OH: What is the use of User Generated Content when the majority of users are idiots.
- OH: You are a smart cookie, just don’t crumble.
- OH: You are like an emotional turtle, you hide in your shell when someone says something you don’t like.
- OH: Is that Zuckerborg on the cover of Fast Company? They totally airbrushed that guy.
- OH: You only move your arse when you fart.
- Is Obama working for the CIA or the CIA working for Obama? Either case who is working for you?
- Where is my free Obamacare? It must have been lost with the promises of change and hope.