In this post I’ll be reblogging some retweets from the past month broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events such as the upcoming general election, Obama economics, and Romney’s Amercia. Follow the conversation at xwoop and lolprez.
- I wonder if President Obama will drone someone for me if I give a campaign donation. It would be a better prize than dinner with Clooney.
- Some call it Flip Flop, Obama calls it Evolution.
- Obama’s New Campaign Promise: Capital punishment by lethal droning.
- Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii or Kenya, he was born in Ferenginar.
- When a Nobel Peace Price winner drones children, clearly there is something wrong with our concept of peace.
- Is President Obama in the White House closet?
- President Obama comes out of the closet… about how he feels about gays. #vote #gay
- Prior to being President, Obama created zero jobs and zero economic value. And it’s debatable what he’s done since becoming president.
- The American dream used to be making it as a self made man, today the American dream according to Obama is just getting by.
- Since Obama took office, the number of Americans that have renounced their US citizenship has increased by more than 7 times.
- Instead of raffling a $40k/plate dinner at George Clooney’s house President Obama should have raffled a job paying at least that much a year.
- The second easiest thing Obama has done is order the death of Osama. The easiest thing he has done is take all the credit.
- In this election, Obama will get more Facebook likes than votes.
- @BarackObama doesn’t realize we are still in a recession. When Obama took office he blamed Bush, now he blames Romney. #obamanomics
- Obama never ran a business, had to manage a balance sheet, or created a new job. Obama’s economics is based on debt. #obamanomics
- @BarackObama do you have a bumper sticker for a heterosexual weed smoking 2nd amendment toting gold standard big pimping America fuck-yeah individual?
- I’m starting to believe that the Obama campaign has no concept of how jobs work. These guys seem like they’ve never worked a day.
- Obama is charging $40k a plate to have dinner with him and George Clooney, do you think he cares what you are having for dinner? #elite
- Operation Fast and Furious is the Leave No Drug Cartel Behind program.
- The reason why the government wants to try you with a jury of your peers is that they government thinks that you and your peers are stupid.
- The whole of the US government is a giant web of conspiracies.
- One Nation Under Drones
- NYPD’s stop-and-frisk based on “reasonable suspicion” go against the 4th amendments’ unreasonable searches and seizures.
- I am not afraid of some thief holding me up, but of the police patting me down.
- You used to be innocent until proven guilty, now you are guilty if reasonable suspicious.
- If the government was a publicly traded company, it would be shutdown.
- The US is foiling its own terror plots.
- Mitt Romney’s dad was born in Mexico… Which means that Mitt can and may have a Mexican passport and is of Mexican decent.
- Under a @MittRomney presidency his own dad, who was born in Mexico, would not had been able to emigrate here.
- In fact, I think that @MittRomney is an anchor baby. We should double check his birth certificate.
- Next to the oldest profession is politician.
- The reason why presidential candidates reach out to the youth vote is that the youth have few memories of past campaign promises.
- Follow the kickbacks.
- What state is Senator Lieberman from? Connecticut or Israel?
- Cash is king and it gets presidents elected.
- Banks are playing bailout musical chairs.
- People may not understand the meaning of mortgage… It is French for “death contract.”
- If there is such a thing as peak oil then there is going to be peak civilization.
- One nation under austerity.
- To big too fail never stopped anybody from failing… The bigger they are the harder they fall.
- When financial groups run and manage health insurance companies and hospitals we are all screwed.
- There are more lawyers and financial analysts making health coverage decisions than doctors and nurses.
- Wall Street bankers are not too big to fail, they make errors and fail all the time. The American people are too docile to do anything about it.
- All of the world’s oil belongs to us, and as such we are willing pay for it but it nevertheless belongs to us.
- Greed is a weapon of mass destruction.
- Private prison system is the beginning of modern and legalized slave trade.
- Capitalism did not win out communism, greed did.
- The Real Buffett Rule: I trust Warren Buffett to know his best to spend his money more than I trust Obama to spend mine.
- Where’s the beef, where’s the jobs. It’s the economy, stupid. Read my lips, no more naked body scanners.
- I have some neighbors that have like six cars… The DMV should charge a incremental percent for each additional car in a household.
- Does CNN stand for Celebrity No News?!
- The free press has been co-opted.
- The whole idea of a free speech zone violates, rapes, and leaves for dead the unalienable and universal human right of free speech.
- We are all brainwashed, it’s called the education system.
- Remember how the media keep reporting that everyone was going to die because of the swine flu. That was classic.
- 99% = We The People
- We will not be serving continental breakfast or providing free wi-fi at the revolution.
- If we’re at peak oil does that mean we’ve also reached peak civilization?
- Big money always trumps good science.
- US Syria Plan: Observer -> Peace Keeper -> Consultant -> No Fly Zone -> Marines -> Soldiers -> Mercenaries -> Oil Company Men -> Oil Workers
- There will be more police than athletes at the London 2012 Olympics.
- One Nation Under War: we have a war on terror, war on the rich, war on drugs, war on pacifists, war on women, …
- Oil is not infinite, and the only way to get American interventionists out of a country is for that country to not have any oil left.
- Oil is great!
- All your oil belongs to us.
- Was Dear John written by the War Department?
- There are no such things as a random bullet.
- If NASA would have found oil instead of water in Mars we would already had colonized it.
- Gay marriage is like a Boca Burger.
- Hipsters are the swinger vote.
- The Zoloft Defense: Assault someone under the influence of Zoloft and you may get out of jail free.
- The Secret: Positive thinking and a AK-47 can change the world.
- A lot of human morality is based on jealousy.
- The Bachelorette should be renamed to The Douchebags.
- Apparently there is no such thing as a dumb question or a dumb tweet.
- Inside every dream wedding is a nightmare divorce.
- What is the short abbreviated name for the Comedy Awards? The Commies?
- There is no ideology only ego.
- There is nothing royal about the royal family.
In Da Future
- In the future, there will be little difference between a known journalist and known terrorist.
- In the future, you’ll pay taxes at the local, state, federal, and united nations level.
- In the future, there will be a vaccine to cure you of your humanity.
- In the future, the White House counsel will declare the Supreme Court unconstitutional.
- The national food in #Amercia must be the #potatoe.
- Romney thinks we live in #Amercia and Obama thinks Westminster Abbey is in a time bubble in 2008.
- I think Romney will win the presidency in #Amercia.
- Romney doesn’t only misspell #Amercia but also his own name to #Rmoney.
- Romney app didn’t misspell America… He was sending code indicating who really runs AmerCIA.