By not closing Guantanamo Bay as he promised in the 2008 presidential campaign and by signing the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013, by ordering the death by drone of American citizens, and many other acts President Obama has proved that he has not been the president of change Americans had hoped for. President Obama has not been a better president than President Bush, and in fact President Obama’s administration has followed to the letter many of Bush’s policies. It can safely be said that President Obama has been a disappointment as a president and that he is a token president.
After a tragedy or attack, politicians are always quick to try to pass laws and pundits are quick to speculate as to a motive. What neither the public, politicians, and pundits understand is that this is the new world order. As a people we are programmed to try to split hairs between us versus then, but in reality there is no difference between any one of us just as there is no difference between a tornado rolling through Oklahoma City or Hurricane Sandy flooding New York City, just like there is no difference between the bombing in the Boston Marathon or a drone strike in Yemen, there is no difference between a Syrian rebel eating the heart of his enemy and the FBI killing a detained suspect during routine questioning, there is no difference between spontaneous protests and terrorist attacks, there is no difference between underwear bombs and laser guided bombs, there is no difference between conquering in the name of Allah or destroying in the name of shareholders, there is no difference between ethnic cleansing and foreign policy, there is no difference between the master race and the chosen people, there is no difference between crime and punishment, there is no difference between reality television and news programs, there is no difference between propaganda and an official press release, there is no difference between a government and gang, there is no difference between any of this and any of this doesn’t make a difference. Welcome of the new world order, welcome to the future.
Can you imagine how different our world would be if a large imposing government had stepped in to regulate the manufacture, sale, and use of the Gutenberg’s printing press? We would still be living in the dark ages. 3D printing technology is poised to have a similar affect on our society as the Gutenberg’s printing press had on medieval Europe but the US government and American corporations such as Disney want to restrict and regulated the technology. 3D will change the world and the trajectory of human development for the better.
Recently at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, people were asked to tweet with the hashtag #nerdprom. Of course, #nerdprom was the wrong hashtag for the event. A more appropriate hashtag would have been #doucheprom. But the White House complicit correspondents are not the only ones attempting to appropriate the word nerd. Just about anyone that says they like video games or idiotically repeats internet memes like “May the Fourth be with you” think of themselves as true nerds. Since when did being a nerd become cool? But being a nerd is just like being cool, if you say you are a nerd you most like aren’t a nerd. Case in point, the Nerdist podcast. There is nothing nerd about the Nerdist podcast, instead of talking nerd the folks behind the Nerdist podcast mostly interview E-level Hollywood celebrities from the E! studios. Instead of being a true die hard dual-core nerd, Chris Hardwick is a Ryan Seacrest imitator and wannabe. Going to Comic-con to exploit nerds does not make one a nerd.
This is how original Disney is… they steal classic fairy tales like Cinderella and Snow White, the appropriate historical figures like Mulan and Pocahontas. Now, Disney is following up on the Cars franchise with Planes. Disney’s Planes is based on the same antropromorphic world of talking vehicles with names like Dusty and Rusty and and Musty and Busty and Lusty. The originality for the concept behind Planes shows that Disney has replaced its creativity with a cash register. Since I have reversed engineered Disney’s creative process, I can predict up coming Disney movies… Later this year look for Trains. Early next next, Disney will release Boats, followed on by Drones.
We like to think that we live in a democracy and that we have freedoms and liberties that few other nations enjoy. This idea is American propaganda and mythology in the making. The United States of America is not a federal constitutional republic, its a federal regulated republic. The United States is full of regulatory agencies such as the FDA, EPA, SEC, and FAA amongst others. There are government buildings full of agencies and government regulators that want to regulate our fundamental freedoms. I’m all for regulating large industries and known polluters. No one wants to board a plane that has missed scheduled maintenance, or consume food full of chemicals and other known toxins, and of course no one wants their kids to play with toys laden with lead. That said, regulatory agencies have begun to encroach on a persons freedom to eat whatever they want. New York has moved to ban large sugary soft drinks and transfat from area restaurants. California has moved to make the sale and consumption of Foie Gras. The is the level of idiocracy in California, to make food illegal while at the same time making control substances like marijuana legal. This is the beginning of our shared regulated future.
I find the In Soviet Russia jokes really funny. If you are not familiar with these, here is classic example.
In America, you can always find a party. In Soviet Russia, Party always find you!
Recently someone posted the following question on reddit which spurred over a thousand comments: Do Russians have “In Capitalist America” jokes? Here are some of the In Capitalist America jokes from that thread of comments.
- In capitalist America, government law violates you!
- In capitalist America, home leaves you!
- In capitalist America, Corporations buy you!
- In capitalist America, your wallet owns you!
- In capitalist America, corporations regulate you!
- In capitalist America capitalist violates law, government and you!
- In socialist America, broke bums get mad when others achieve success.
- In capitalist America, corporations create the laws.
- In capitalist America, home leaves you!
- In capitalist America, poor feeds you!
- In capitalist America, bunker busting bombs discover oil.
- In capitalist America, the capital is not in America.
- In capitalist America, the capitalists are not American.
- In capitalist America, money gets to vote too.
In this post I’ll be reblogging some retweets from the past month broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events such as the upcoming general election, Obama economics, and Romney’s Amercia. Follow the conversation at xwoop and lolprez.
- I wonder if President Obama will drone someone for me if I give a campaign donation. It would be a better prize than dinner with Clooney.
- Some call it Flip Flop, Obama calls it Evolution.
- Obama’s New Campaign Promise: Capital punishment by lethal droning.
- Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii or Kenya, he was born in Ferenginar.
- When a Nobel Peace Price winner drones children, clearly there is something wrong with our concept of peace.
- Is President Obama in the White House closet?
- President Obama comes out of the closet… about how he feels about gays. #vote #gay
- Prior to being President, Obama created zero jobs and zero economic value. And it’s debatable what he’s done since becoming president.
- The American dream used to be making it as a self made man, today the American dream according to Obama is just getting by.
- Since Obama took office, the number of Americans that have renounced their US citizenship has increased by more than 7 times.
- Instead of raffling a $40k/plate dinner at George Clooney’s house President Obama should have raffled a job paying at least that much a year.
- The second easiest thing Obama has done is order the death of Osama. The easiest thing he has done is take all the credit.
- In this election, Obama will get more Facebook likes than votes.
- @BarackObama doesn’t realize we are still in a recession. When Obama took office he blamed Bush, now he blames Romney. #obamanomics
- Obama never ran a business, had to manage a balance sheet, or created a new job. Obama’s economics is based on debt. #obamanomics
- @BarackObama do you have a bumper sticker for a heterosexual weed smoking 2nd amendment toting gold standard big pimping America fuck-yeah individual?
- I’m starting to believe that the Obama campaign has no concept of how jobs work. These guys seem like they’ve never worked a day.
- Obama is charging $40k a plate to have dinner with him and George Clooney, do you think he cares what you are having for dinner? #elite
- Operation Fast and Furious is the Leave No Drug Cartel Behind program.
- The reason why the government wants to try you with a jury of your peers is that they government thinks that you and your peers are stupid.
- The whole of the US government is a giant web of conspiracies.
- One Nation Under Drones
- NYPD’s stop-and-frisk based on “reasonable suspicion” go against the 4th amendments’ unreasonable searches and seizures.
- I am not afraid of some thief holding me up, but of the police patting me down.
- You used to be innocent until proven guilty, now you are guilty if reasonable suspicious.
- If the government was a publicly traded company, it would be shutdown.
- The US is foiling its own terror plots.
- Mitt Romney’s dad was born in Mexico… Which means that Mitt can and may have a Mexican passport and is of Mexican decent.
- Under a @MittRomney presidency his own dad, who was born in Mexico, would not had been able to emigrate here.
- In fact, I think that @MittRomney is an anchor baby. We should double check his birth certificate.
- Next to the oldest profession is politician.
- The reason why presidential candidates reach out to the youth vote is that the youth have few memories of past campaign promises.
- Follow the kickbacks.
- What state is Senator Lieberman from? Connecticut or Israel?
- Cash is king and it gets presidents elected.
- Banks are playing bailout musical chairs.
- People may not understand the meaning of mortgage… It is French for “death contract.”
- If there is such a thing as peak oil then there is going to be peak civilization.
- One nation under austerity.
- To big too fail never stopped anybody from failing… The bigger they are the harder they fall.
- When financial groups run and manage health insurance companies and hospitals we are all screwed.
- There are more lawyers and financial analysts making health coverage decisions than doctors and nurses.
- Wall Street bankers are not too big to fail, they make errors and fail all the time. The American people are too docile to do anything about it.
- All of the world’s oil belongs to us, and as such we are willing pay for it but it nevertheless belongs to us.
- Greed is a weapon of mass destruction.
- Private prison system is the beginning of modern and legalized slave trade.
- Capitalism did not win out communism, greed did.
- The Real Buffett Rule: I trust Warren Buffett to know his best to spend his money more than I trust Obama to spend mine.
- Where’s the beef, where’s the jobs. It’s the economy, stupid. Read my lips, no more naked body scanners.
- I have some neighbors that have like six cars… The DMV should charge a incremental percent for each additional car in a household.
- Does CNN stand for Celebrity No News?!
- The free press has been co-opted.
- The whole idea of a free speech zone violates, rapes, and leaves for dead the unalienable and universal human right of free speech.
- We are all brainwashed, it’s called the education system.
- Remember how the media keep reporting that everyone was going to die because of the swine flu. That was classic.
- 99% = We The People
- We will not be serving continental breakfast or providing free wi-fi at the revolution.
- If we’re at peak oil does that mean we’ve also reached peak civilization?
- Big money always trumps good science.
- US Syria Plan: Observer -> Peace Keeper -> Consultant -> No Fly Zone -> Marines -> Soldiers -> Mercenaries -> Oil Company Men -> Oil Workers
- There will be more police than athletes at the London 2012 Olympics.
- One Nation Under War: we have a war on terror, war on the rich, war on drugs, war on pacifists, war on women, …
- Oil is not infinite, and the only way to get American interventionists out of a country is for that country to not have any oil left.
- Oil is great!
- All your oil belongs to us.
- Was Dear John written by the War Department?
- There are no such things as a random bullet.
- If NASA would have found oil instead of water in Mars we would already had colonized it.
- Gay marriage is like a Boca Burger.
- Hipsters are the swinger vote.
- The Zoloft Defense: Assault someone under the influence of Zoloft and you may get out of jail free.
- The Secret: Positive thinking and a AK-47 can change the world.
- A lot of human morality is based on jealousy.
- The Bachelorette should be renamed to The Douchebags.
- Apparently there is no such thing as a dumb question or a dumb tweet.
- Inside every dream wedding is a nightmare divorce.
- What is the short abbreviated name for the Comedy Awards? The Commies?
- There is no ideology only ego.
- There is nothing royal about the royal family.
In Da Future
- In the future, there will be little difference between a known journalist and known terrorist.
- In the future, you’ll pay taxes at the local, state, federal, and united nations level.
- In the future, there will be a vaccine to cure you of your humanity.
- In the future, the White House counsel will declare the Supreme Court unconstitutional.
- The national food in #Amercia must be the #potatoe.
- Romney thinks we live in #Amercia and Obama thinks Westminster Abbey is in a time bubble in 2008.
- I think Romney will win the presidency in #Amercia.
- Romney doesn’t only misspell #Amercia but also his own name to #Rmoney.
- Romney app didn’t misspell America… He was sending code indicating who really runs AmerCIA.
I really enjoy reading fake Twitter accounts of personalities such as Kim Jong Un or Goldman Sachs Elevator. I’ve recently discovered the fake account of The Most Interesting Man in the World and sampled some of his most interesting tweets.
- He fired Donald Trump from the apprentice.
- Tiger Woods is his caddy.
- Klondike Bars ask each other what they would do for him.
- When he turns the light off for bed, he’s under the covers before the room is dark.
- He tells boobs his eyes are up here.
- When he finishes a meal at a restaurant the waiters tip him
- He often sleeps with the lights on . Not because he’s afraid of the dark , but, because the dark is afraid of him
- He eats soup with a fork
- Victoria told him her secret
- His parents asks for his approval
- When he breaks a mirror, the glass has seven years of bad luck
- His password is the number Pi. The entire number.
- He knows the muffin man
- When he goes to a strip club strippers make it rain on him
- He can make a fire with only two ice cubes.
- He doesn’t have to wait at the DMV
- He was the super bowl MVP for just attending the game
- Windows 7 was his idea
- The devil sold his soul to him
- When he does push ups the earth actually moves down
- There are 25 hours in his day
In this post I’ll be reblogging some retweets from the past month broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events such as the upcoming general election as well as the continuing military droning in the Middle East. Follow the conversation at xwoop and lolprez.
- Obama is a better campaigner than he is as a president.
- O.B.A.M.A: One Big Awful Mistake America
- Obama paid 20.5% of his income in income taxes. Why doesn’t he pay his fair share?
- Under the Obama administration the GSA is partying it up in Vegas, Secret Service paying (or not paying) or hooker in Colombia, what else?
- The most corrupt organization in the world must be the police.
- American foreign policy is established, enforced, and powered by cash, hookers, and coke.
- All laws are Trojan horses that erode and reduce and limit our freedoms, liberties, and unalienable rights.
- Citizenship is only for those that agree with the executive branch, all else are deemed enemy combatants.
- The Presidential Rule: the longer a president is in office, the corruptible he becomes.
- The general public loves to forget the atrocities of war, but military leaders love to learn from them.
- The holocaust was not the first holocaust, and it wasn’t the last holocaust in history.
- All wars are civil wars, because we are all the same people just made to fear each other.
- Civil War is an oxymoron and belligerents are just morons.
- I think we are well beyond peak sushi!
- My heartbeat is my workout.
- Ideas are free but originality will cost you!
- The one truth is that there is no one true universal truth.
- Here is a new drink I made up: teen angst = 2/3 hand sanitizer, 1/3 orange juice, rim the glass with bath salts
- Style or swag?
- What do you do when you are bullied by your teacher?
- How cool is the average person?
- Who wouldn’t love paid administrative leave?
- How do climate change shills explain Anchorage, AK setting a new snowfall record? #global #warming #warmmonger
- OH: If you talking to yourself keep it to yourself.
- OH: So my idea was brilliant, but only for a minute.
- OH: I’m so sick of people that complain all day.
- OH: What language do people speak here nowadays?
- OH: Don’t worry about people that don’t matter.
- OH: You, me, and your period have gone through a lot.
- Busy != Productive
- Execution > Idea
- Logic and Reason != Law and Order
- Democratic Party = Bureaucratic Party
- State Rights > Federal Rights
- Climate != Weather
- Be interested > Be Interesting
- Troubleshooter > Troublemaker
- Personality != Persona