- Where we came from (our founding story)
- Why we can’t stay here (a case-for-change story)
- Where we’re going (a vision story)
- How we’ll get there (a strategy story)
- What we believe (a corporate-values story)
- Who we serve (a customer story)
- What we do for customers (a sales story)
- How we’re different from competitors (a marketing story)
- Why I lead the way I do (a leadership-philosophy story)
- Why you should work here (a recruiting story)
Unlike President Obama, I don’t have a kill list. In fact, unlike most Americans I don’t believe in capital punishment but there is a long list of agent provocateurs, cultural instigators, paid propagandists, bourgeoisie douchbags, and social media marketers that I would not shed a tear if they happen to die of natural causes or freak accidents or sharknado attack.
- Thomas Friedman, Flathead
- Mindy Kaling, Project Reject
- Seth Rogan, Canadian
- Ai Weiwei, Fake Artist
- Mr Brainwash, Mr Frenchie
- Banksy, British Bankster
- Shepard Fairey, Obey Propagandist
- Ryan Secrest, Idol Worshipper
- Perez Hilton, Gossip Blogger
- Joe Rogan, Fear Factor Facist
- Chris Hardwick, Fake Nerdist
- Any of the House wives of E
- Andy Cohen, Bravo Bravado
- Brian Wong, Kiip Hipster
- Jimmy Fallon, Late Night Taxi
- Ellen DeGenerous, White Oprah
- Deepak Chopra, Hindu Hogwash
- Jeff Koons, Pop Propagandist
- Marc Andreessen, Cloud Capitalists
- Yoko Ono, Black Widow
- Leo Laporte, Tech Perv
- Marc Maron, Moron
- Nancy Grace, Disgrace
- Dr Oz, Dr Kickbacks
- Dr Drew, Dr Pharma
- Vine Celebrities
- Instagram Celebritites
The Summer of Love was in 1967. Hundreds of thousands of hippies migrated to large metropolitan area like San Francisco and New York. In 1969, an estimated 400,000 free loving hippies gathered at Woodstock for 3 days of peace and music and sex and drugs and rock and roll. From 1967 to 1987, the year that the movie Wall Street is release, is 20 years, and most of the hippies from 1967 cut their hair and got jobs in that time. In those 20 years, the counter revolution of free love had grown up and gotten corporate jobs, those 18 year old hippies where now 38 year old middle managers in corporate raiding america of the 1987. Add another 20 years and this takes us to 2007, when about the hippie generation about to retire. In 2007, the hippies had grown to fill up most of boardrooms in corporate america. It was under the leadership of the hippie generation that dot com bubble burst in 2002, it was under their direction that jobs got outsource and offshore, they found new economic models like pooling poor performing home loans into highly rated collateral debt obligations, they found new tax strategies like double Irish and dutch sandwiches. The hippie ethos of free love turned out to be about free love of money, and this lead to the economic recession of 2008.
People do a lot of shit for their kids… Like staying married… If it wasn’t for kids, most people won’t stay together as long as they do… First argument over dirty socks… File for divorce over dirty sock irreconcilable difference… Fuck your dirty stinky feet, I’m out… Moving back home to my moms…
When Michael Faraday was asked by the British Chancellor of the Exchequer what good would come out of his research in electromagnetism he replied, “One day sir, you may tax it.” Looking at my recent electricity bill, I can attest that Michael Faraday was right.
A similar asked of Michael Faraday can be asked of Bitcoin, the peer-to-peer virtual currency. Bitcoin and similar virtual currencies, even thought they are decentralized, will not only innovate payment services but tax collection.
Anita Sarkeesian describes herself as follows.
Anita Sarkeesian is a media critic and the creator of Feminist Frequency, a video webseries that explores the representations of women in pop culture narratives.
In reality, she is an attention seeking feminazi blogger that believes that everything in the world is misogynist, if not sexist, and that everyone that disagrees with her does so because they are misogynist too. The following is a synopsis of Anita Sarkeesian’s world view and belief system.
- Lego advertising is misogynist
- YouTube rating and comments are misogynist
- All space and alien movies are misogynist
- Video games heroes and villains are misogynist
- Christmas songs are misogynist
- All hip hop culture is misogynist
- Nature is clearly misogynist
- Recorded history are misogynist
- Feminine hygiene products are misogynist
- The shape of a penis is misogynist
- The idea of a sandwich is misogynist
- Google Glass is misogynist
- Anything girlie or pink is misogynist
- Windows 8 is misogynist
- The design of a hammer is misogynist
- Most video game controllers is misogynist
- Men’s opinions are misogynist
- Internet trolls are misogynist
- Cooking is misogynist
- Bras are misogynist
- Child bearing and rearing is misogynist
- Labels are misogynist
- God is a misogynist
- Religion is misogynist
- Middle Eastern food is misogynist
- Sex is clearly misogynist.
- The banana is misogynist
- The Brazilian wax is misogynist
- Beauty products are misogynist
- Naturally attractive women are misogynist
- Board games are definitely misogynist
- Hellfire missiles are misogynist
- Pepper spray are misogynist
- Anyone that disagrees with her misogynist
- Sexuality is misogynist
- Natural selection is misogynist
- Global warming is misogynist
- The scientific method is misogynist
- Capitalism is misogynist
- Debate is misogynist
- Cosmetic plastic surgery is misogynist
The internet was initially developed by the Department of Defense as a DARPA project, and the recent PRISM surveillance program shows that the internet is still actively being developed with the co-operation from the Department of Defense, the only difference is that originally the internet was designed with Soviet Russia as the primary threat and to survive a Russian nuclear attack, now the internet is designed with the American public as the primary threat and to monitor Americans’ activities.
By not closing Guantanamo Bay as he promised in the 2008 presidential campaign and by signing the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013, by ordering the death by drone of American citizens, and many other acts President Obama has proved that he has not been the president of change Americans had hoped for. President Obama has not been a better president than President Bush, and in fact President Obama’s administration has followed to the letter many of Bush’s policies. It can safely be said that President Obama has been a disappointment as a president and that he is a token president.
If Darwin had not have come up with the idea of evolution, some one else would. If Newton didn’t invent calculus, another person would have. If Edison didn’t perfect the electricity and the light bulb, someone else would have invented them. If Einstein had not have thought of the idea of special relativity then some other individual would have. In similar fashion, if Genghis Khan would not have carve his empire by killing millions of men, women, and children and crushing thousand of different peoples’, someone else would else would have.
All human events been triggered by like something like a historical Chekhov’s gun, or musket if you will. as Chekhov is quoted as saying, “If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it’s not going to be fired, it shouldn’t be hanging there.”
And so, throughout human history, guns have continually been keep so as for an individual to pick it up and fire it. Each time it is fired, the consequences cause for another gun to be built and subsequently placed on the wall just high enough for some else to come a long and dare to pick it up.
Recently at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, people were asked to tweet with the hashtag #nerdprom. Of course, #nerdprom was the wrong hashtag for the event. A more appropriate hashtag would have been #doucheprom. But the White House complicit correspondents are not the only ones attempting to appropriate the word nerd. Just about anyone that says they like video games or idiotically repeats internet memes like “May the Fourth be with you” think of themselves as true nerds. Since when did being a nerd become cool? But being a nerd is just like being cool, if you say you are a nerd you most like aren’t a nerd. Case in point, the Nerdist podcast. There is nothing nerd about the Nerdist podcast, instead of talking nerd the folks behind the Nerdist podcast mostly interview E-level Hollywood celebrities from the E! studios. Instead of being a true die hard dual-core nerd, Chris Hardwick is a Ryan Seacrest imitator and wannabe. Going to Comic-con to exploit nerds does not make one a nerd.