Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in January 2012 such as the ongoing Occupy Wall Street, and the continuing revolutions in the Middle East. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- Obama’s Campaign: If you don’t vote for Obama, you must be racist.
- Obama has more skeletons in his closet than raincoats.
- The State of the Union sounded a lot like The State of the Complaining.
- Being president doesn’t make you sultan.
- The US is not building a Big Brother surveillance program, it is building a Big Nanny surveillance program.
- Wow.. I thought the US Air Force was going to bomb the AFC Championship game. #militarization #sports
- Instead of a war on terror why not declare war on cancer? Instead of radio active naked body scanners at airports, why not cancer detecting mammograms instead?
- The police are sworn to protect the status quo.
- The RIAA is afraid that someone is going to pirate a $10 CD that they are pirating our rights and freedoms.
- Trust no politician!
- Network news hate to report the news, they want I make news… That’s why they also produce political polls.
- Half of what you see or read on the news is driven by PR.
- Hipsters are an invented peoples.
- Death to all hipsters.
- Not surprising the first examples of use of terrorism in history comes from the middle east, see Zealotry on Wikipedia.
- The revolution will be liked on Facebook.
- Society made me do it.
- Hormones made me do it.
- Coincidence is not a conspiracy.
- Paula Deen is the embodiment of what is wrong with America.
- Paula Deen doesn’t want to be buried or cremated. Paula Deen wants to e deep fried.
- Watching sport games all day is the worst activity a person can do for his health.
In Da Future
- In the future, store surveillance cameras will automatically check you in on Facebook and Foursquare and the National Location Database.
- In the future, the FBI and NSA will have a REST API that all app developers have to include in their apps to monitor behavior and usage.
- In the future, to search on Google you will have to use a google account with a verified name.
- In the future, everything will be illegal unless you pay the fee for a permit.