Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in September 2011 such as the ongoing Occupy Wall Street, and the continuing revolutions in the Middle East. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- You are either a soldier or you have been sold out? #occcupywallstreet
- Protests in the streets and bipartisanship in government.
- Power to the 99%!
- I guess #OccupyWallStreet protesters are terrorists because the NYPD Counter Terrorism unit is in full force.
- #OccupyInternationalSpaceStation and #OccupyMoonBaseLunaOne
- Anthony Bologna is the Hosni Mubarak of #OccupyWallStreet.
- Democracy is not a spectator sport. #OccupyWallStreet
- There will be blood. #FalseFlag #OccupyWallStreet
- NYPD want to rename #OccupyWallStreet to #OccupyJailCell
- Wall Street causes economic depression, government bails them out. People go to jail for protesting government bail out but have to bail themselves out.
- Police, protecting and serving the shit out of you! #OccupyWallStreet
- I’m a human being not a commodity. #OccupyWallStreet
- Due to recent budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. #OccupyWallStreet
- I can’t afford a lobbyist. #OccupyWallStreet
- Tear Down This Wall St. #OccupyWallStreet
- Shoot sperm not bullets. #OccupyWallStreet
- I thought the FBI has better things than to help celebrities with their naked pictures.
- If you elect any monkey to the presidency, democrat or republican, nothing would have change either way?
- The federal government is not America!
- Drone Nation Under God
- Video and audio recording is just the tip of the iceberg of what police are monitoring, screening, and scanning for in public places.
- New reality, the US kills its own citizens with or without due process (Anwar al-Awlaki), with or without evidence (Troy Davis).
- DOJ paid $16 for a muffin, I wonder how much they pay for a hooker.
- Government spending: $16 muffins, $8 coffee, $435 claw hammers, $640 toilet seat, $7k coffee makers, $8 million drupal websites…
- TSA Choice: Molestation or Radiation
- None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. – Goethe
- We still have racism, God knows, but it so different now, it’s so much better. – Al Gore
- Being president has been the best financial decision made by Bobama. #TheOnePercent
- Shake it up, stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying, stop stealing, stop smacking, stop crackalacking, stop pimping. – President Obama
- Convenience fees aren’t so convenient.
- Greece had it better when it was under the boot of the Ottoman Empire than now that it is under the thumb of the EU.
- Solyndra is the green energy Enron.
- Freedom of choice is no freedom is there is no choice.
- This seems accurate and specific, msnbc is reporting “Satellite expected to re-enter over Canada or Africa by Saturday or Sunday”
- The news media: if it’s not on a teleprompter or press release they don’t know what to make of real news.
- The news is another word for PR.
- The network news are as bad about forecasting terror attacks as they are about hurricanes.
- If light travels faster than the speed of light does it time travel?
- Which is worse, a rebel without a cause or a youth without a rebellion?
- So you think the FBI uses FaceBook’s public developer APIs or internal undocumented APIs?
- Love is indivisible and innumerable.
- Swag life.
- I’m watching What Would You Do? I would tweet about it.
- We are the future unless you are living in the past.
- Nothing is a surprise when you are a time traveling psychic.
- My favorite section at the super market is the Mexican aisle, where else would you find “snack style pickled pork skins.”
- In an alternative universe, Michael Bay is a demolition engineer.
- Life is an adventure, pack accordingly.
- Jay-Z should sample Safety Dance.
- Tired. Sleepy. Hungry.
- Watching Irene and The City. This shit storm is boring.
- Power to the tweeple.
- The future is cyclical and maniacal.
- Time is telescoping.
- And then God said, “Let there be electromagnetic radiation” and there was wave-particle photons.
- There is no such thing as freedom of speech if you don’t speak up.
- I make protest signs using baseball bats, nails, and cardboard paper.
- Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter Chowder
In Da Future
- In the future, someone will be convicted based on their shadow.
- In the future, the police will run you over with their scooter then arrest you for assaulting a police officer and damaging police property.
- In the future, not using your real name in G+ or Facebook would be considered identity theft.
- In the future, illegal alien robots will steal your job.
- In the future justice will be outlawed.
- In the future, you’ll be able to buy a dishwasher with zero percent down and now taxes with free delivery on Patriot Day.