Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in April 2011 such as the Royal Wedding, and the ongoing revolutions in the Middle East. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- If the government shuts down will President Barrack Obama declare himself Sultan Hussein Obama?
- The Obama 2012 campaign has begun… Obama to deliver speech from Facebook. I hope he will friend me.
- Did the president just propose to share medical test results with your doctors on Facebook?
- What is the president rambling about comparing the economy to cars “they still have clutch cars…?” I don’t think he has a drivers license.
- We are both a nation of immigrants and a nation of laws – Obama
- President Obama is the ringmaster of the sideshow, carnival, and circus of Obama barkers.
- One way to prove if President Obama’s birth certificate is real is to look in the back and see if it’s “Made in China.”
- Obama’s Birth Certificate for President 2012.
- The fact that there was a birther debate for over two years proves President Obama lack of leadership outside his minions and Obamabots.
- Real transparency ends the debate.
- President Obama should just preemptively make available all public records and transcripts. He could just end the debate.
- President Obama and the Obamabots fuel and seed the birther debate and the “sideshows and carnival barkers.
- I have a birth certificate therefore I am.
- Don’t be an Uncle Obama.
- The name of my autobiography: I, Barry Soetoro
- Obama promised to end the war in Iraq, but instead he got us involved in a civil war in Libya.
- President Obama quietly accepted his transparency award from the open government community this week in a closed, undisclosed meeting.
- IRS agents don’t carry calculators, they carry guns.
- Half of congress are trolls the other half are tools.
- Welcome to the United Slaves of America.
- Every time the TSA fondles your nuts a terrorist gets his wings.
- In a transparent government there is no need for FOA requests because the information would already be in the public.
- Just like real men are secure with themselves to wear pink, real democracies don’t scan the naked bodies of men, women, and children.
- There is little surprise that Russian police confiscated thousands of books describing Russian police corruption.
- What percent of China’s economy is based on copying, cloning, knock offs, piracy of American intellectual property?
- America will be in engaged in conflict across the globe for the next twenty years. This is World War III, we just don’t know it.
- We are in the midst of World War III and we just don’t know it.
- You can follow the money, or you can follow the oil.
- Military speeding has besieged the economy.
- Twitter is full of trolls, spooks, bots, and sockpuppets, and social media experts. I just don’t know which is worst to follow.
- Does the US State Department run social media training camps in the Middle East?
- Retweet Journalist is to journalism what back seat drivers and air chair quarterbacks are to NASCAR and football, respectively.
- Dear @CNN, thanks for reporting all day on important news such as the royal wedding and not depressing news such a deadly tornado back home.
- CNN should rename the network to SNN, Shill News Network.
- The white house has a green room and a green screen room.
- The royal wedding was a parade of bad teeth and bad hats.
- The royal wedding is ruining my relationship.
- The royal family is the biggest bunch of dead beat welfare recipients.
- The only commentary about the monarchy and royal wedding is that of Thomas Paine.
- If Price William had to battle for the crown of England as did his inbreeding barbarian ancestors he would end up being the court jester.
- Is any employee worth $100 million dollars?
- How do you monetize the bubble?
- Why does naturally flavored sparkling water have aspartame?
- What platform will reach the singularity first?
- What the hell is Microsoft Project Server 2010 Accounts?
- Does anyone use the Stickybits app?
- Is social Google’s Vietnam?
- Who moved my cheese? Who broke my test?
- Is the point and shoot camera a thing of the past like film?
- Is there a four square for time travellers?
- You think Ansel Adams read his camera’s user guide?
- Is there a haters convention?
- Hacker or hustler?
- Smart phones or spy phones? Is Nicolas Cage the new Mel Gibson?
- How do you monetize fear?
- Why don’t we declare war on warmongers?
- What is the ROI of your mom? – @garyvee
- Creativity is a renewable resource. – Biz Stone
- The chef doesn’t know the secret in the secret sauce? – Chef Ramsey
- Clutch cars, do they still have them? – Obama
- I dream in stereophonic sound.
- Mixed signals: just say no + just do it = just say do it
- I would love to eat dinosaur flavored Japanese style noodles instead of the chicken ones I am eating now.
- Remixing ZZZZZzzzzz and dreams.
- Everybody is a marketter.
- The name of my autobiography: FML, the story of my life.
- A pot pie is not what I thought it would be, completely different than pot brownie.
- The cost and stress of doing your taxes should be tax deductible.
- In the future everything will taste like aspartame, and not like chicken.
- Making and microwaving are not the same thing, don’t say on when you mean the other.
- In business you can patent a business process, porn industry is a large business, why not patent sex moves as a business process.
- Some guys are better bachelors than they are boyfriends.
- I love trolls, they are good for the lulz.
- I have a barcode there for I exist.
- 1. Start a armed rebellion. 2. Open a central bank. 3. ????? 4. Profit 5. New national anthem.
- Rock the revolution.
- Not every rebel force is lead by a Luke Skywalker.
- Big winner in Libyan Revolution of 2012 is Qatar.
- Obama promised there wouldn’t be any boots in the ground in Libya, I guess CIA operatives don’t use boots.