The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare. My question is, what would get if you have Shakespeare hitting a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time?
The September issue of Forbes has a list of The World’s Most Powerful Women top 100 list. Here are the top 10 women, according to Forbes.
- Angela Merkel
- Sheila Bair
- Indra Nooyi
- Cynthia Carroll
- Ho Ching
- Irene Rosenfeld
- Ellen Kullman
- Angela Braly
- Anne Lauvergeon
- Lynn Elsehans
Here I am reblogging some retweets for the past month that broken down by subject matter. Some of these tweets also cover events that occurred in August 2009. If you like to follow along, befriend xwoop and lolprez and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death – Patrick Henry / Give skip logic to video or give me binary or COBOL – Vivek Kundra/US CIO
- Chicken Versus Egg: underlying technologies or underlying platforms. – Vivek Kundra/US CIO
- Obama may or may not have a US birth certificate, his US Treasury may or may not have paid taxes, his supreme court nomination may or may not be a wise Latina, now his CIO may or may not have a masters.
- There is no freedom if you are monitored, tagged, tracked, audited, questioned, and forced to pay a toll, a processing fee, a tax or levy…
- Freedom of speech is just like the right to bare guns, if you revoke one you can easily revoke the other.
- Democracy does not equates with, or guarrantee, freedom of speech.
- Free speech is free until proven unlawful by some random obsenity law.
- If free speech is free why does it need to be monitored?
- marketers + police = arresting ads
- The future is schizophrenic.
- You are never too busy to laugh, never too busy to love.
- Sometimes art imitates life, sometimes life imitates art, but other times art imitates art but that alone does not make it art.
- Time is the universal ingredient, it is required in everything that you want to do, an equal ingredient in success as it is in a soufflé.
- If you do good with what you are given then you will receive more.
- Insurance agents make the worst back seat drivers.
- This DMV looks like an insane assylum for the criminally law abiding.
- Doing hard time at the DMV.
- The future is waiting in line at the DMV.
- The future is mined in Africa, made in China, assembled in Mexico, bought in the USA, and scrapped in India.
- You can tell which toys are made in China, because they use wire in Chinese finger torture/handcuff techniques to secure the toy in the box.
- China’s number one export is the cardboard they use to ship all the other crap they export.
- We are right at the beginning, no matter what year it is, no matter what time it is, we are right at the beginning. – Andrew Stone
- Failure is the common denominator amongst successful people. – @calacanis/#TWiST 10
- Concentrate on the differentiator – Chris Tolles/TWiST 10
- The opposite of entrepreneurship is academia. – Jason Calacanis/#TWiST 12
- Is she the one, or the next one?
- Is it possible to burn the rice and still have it be under cook?
- Are social networking sites making you unsociable?
- Are American’s getting dumber or are we just getting better at it?
- What is the opposite of red tape, blue glue?
Tumblr is a one of those micro-blogging social sites, not to unfamiliar to Twitter or the current incarnation of Facebook. What I find unique about Tumblr is the community of artist that gravitate around the site. Here are my top fab five tumblrs for the month of September, 2009!!!