The economy keeps spiraling and companies are struggling to save money and cut costs. The October 2008 issue of Inc. Magazine had five ideas of saving green profits are in the red.
- Send your employees home – telecommute
- Share your staff – consult
- Get customer to put away their credit cards – avoid transaction fees
- Cut back on travel – video conference
- Try do-it-yourself marketing – social media viral web 2.0 youtube clips
In these tough times, penny pinching and belt tightening are not only a virtue but a survival necessity.