On this month’s issue of Fast Company, Robert Scoble’s business article was a stream, or better yet, a dribble of blabbering twitter messages. And the Scobleizer bunny gets paid for this. Since twitter does not archieve and make available all your tweets I thought I do a scoble and blog my tweets for posterity. In this post I repost some questions first posed on twitter.
- Which came first, the chicken or the chicken nugget?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- Which is better, to jump the shark or to jump the fail whale?
- Is marketing art, science, or illusion?
- Is RAM the new disk? Is R&B the new disco?
- Why is the perfect storm most often a shit storm?
- Is the hiring process like speed dating?
- Are you a player, playa, or playr?
- Are you down with HTTP? Yeah, you know me!
- Do chickens get breast implants? Cause this chicken tastes fake.
[tags]twitter, scoble, scobleizer, scobleizing[/tags]